News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tap

Member Name: Tap
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Patti LuPone at 54 Below - just saw it
 Jun 15 2012, 10:23:00 PM
Thanks, can't wait till tomorrow night. I cannot get there before 6:30. I feel a little less nervous.
 Jun 15 2012, 10:04:04 PM
Going tomorrow night. Do most people get there at 6, when the doors open? Are there lines waiting to get in? I was hoping for Being Alive as her encore, maybe she will sing it again.
 Jun 5 2012, 08:18:41 PM
I'm going next week. How is it determined where they seat you? Is it first come, first seated?
WOTV Question
 Dec 10 2010, 09:03:11 PM
Lollipop vs filing nails seems so insignificant compared to other problems, I still don't understand why that particular change. Lollipop seems funnier. Going in my expectations were very low. I actually enjoyed the show more than I thought I would. Yes the songs are not great, etc. etc. But there were some good laughs and Patti's and Laura's performances were teriffic. IMHO whenever Patti made an entrance the show seemed to come alive and took on a different feel. I hope Laura is nominated fo
WOTV Question
 Dec 10 2010, 08:05:51 PM
Recently saw WOTV, I read here that at the end of the first act that while Patti is on the rope swing she licks a big red lollipop. Now she is filing her nails instead. Also I thought the 2nd act opens the same way, with the leads on the various ropes, when I saw it the second act didn't open that way. Anyone know why the changes?
re: Patti LuPone: Coulda Woulda Shoulda
 Mar 11 2009, 11:43:43 PM
Are you saying you paid for what you thought would be her C W S concert, and the first half was just orchestra, then she only sang in the second half? Was it half her concert, half the songs she usually sings?
re: Review- Final Performance of Gypsy
 Jan 13 2009, 08:13:20 PM
Thanks everyone for posting your pics. Do you think BWW will put up a video from the final performance, similar to the one from Hairspray?
re: Review- Final Performance of Gypsy
 Jan 11 2009, 08:44:53 PM
What did Patti say during her speech? Did anyone else make a speech?
re: Final Gypsy Playbill
 Dec 22 2008, 04:04:43 PM
Thanks. I have the playbill that has the blue dress and two with the red dress. Just thought the cover might have something written on it indicating final show. I was fascinated with all the changes Patti made. How often does or should I say did she change things around? Is it ever on the spur of the moment or is everything planned ahead of time and rehearsed? Do you think they are her ideas? I feel like seeing it again.
Final Gypsy Playbill
 Dec 22 2008, 02:52:50 PM
I had tickets to the March 1 show. Unfortunatly it is impossible for me to go on Jan 11. I'm very upset! Are the playbills for the final performance different or special in anyway? And if so how would I go about getting one? Went last Wed matinee for my 4th time. She has changed so many things, since I last saw it in June. Everything was wonderful. Patti seemed stonger (if that's possible) and in total command of everything on that stage.
re: Broadway.com ASK A STAR: PATTI LUPONE.......
 Dec 16 2008, 08:53:55 PM
Why wouldn't she want to bring up Hal?
re: GYPSY playbill question
 Oct 4 2008, 12:22:15 AM
Anyone notice Patti's name is not above Gypsy on B&W cover?
re: Gypsy vs. August: Osage County
 Sep 17 2008, 04:07:07 PM
I've been reading here that Patti's last performance is 3/1/09. But on her website the show schedule goes till 2/28. What do you think is the correct date?
Patti's Isotoners
 Aug 12 2008, 11:23:08 PM
Anyone know if she is still wearing them?
re: How long is Patti's run in Gypsy?
 Jul 21 2008, 01:09:27 PM
Would you have an exact date for Patti's last performance?
re: Happy Birthday Ms.LuPone
 Apr 21 2008, 12:14:10 PM
How did you manage to get backstage?
re: Star's final performance
 Apr 16 2008, 10:14:04 PM
I'd like to see Patti's final performance.
Star's final performance
 Apr 16 2008, 08:53:42 PM
How do you find out when the star of a show will be doing their final performance? Not when the show closes, but when the main star leaves.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You