News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for frizzle1288

frizzle1288 Profile Photo
Member Name: frizzle1288
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Idina's Breathing
 Jun 7 2004, 06:19:20 PM
Okay, Again. I didn't say it was a terrible performance. In fact, I loved it. I love Idina and think she is amazing! It takes talent and guts to do what she did last night! She really does deserve the Tony she recieved, and I didn't mean to criticize her technique. And, ahem, she does have technique. She's awesome.

As for tennis, haha

Jun 7 2004, 02:25:33 PM
Na. I don't think so. You gotta admit, she's got one heck of a voice! Who else would be considered the best of the 21st century?
 Jun 7 2004, 02:19:37 PM
Okay, maybe all time is a tad bit exadurating. But she is amazing! I do love Barbra and think she is absolutely wonderful. So maybe Idina would have to be the best broadway singer of, well, the 21st century so far. That better?
 Jun 7 2004, 01:47:30 PM
Sheesh! You guys got me all wrong! I was just wondering if ya'll noticed it. I absolutely love Idina! She is the best thing to happen to broadway this year! She simply deserves the Tony that she got, or else she wouldn't have won. Her voice is absolutely amazing, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Sorry if it looked like I was bashing her or something. I would never do that to the best broadway singer of all time!
Idina's Breathing
 Jun 7 2004, 12:30:31 AM
Did anyone notice that Idina breathed very loudly during Defying Gravity tonight? Oh, and does anybody know her email or mailing address? I just want to tell her congrats! YAY!!!
re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
 Jun 2 2004, 12:02:28 AM
Oops! I meant left! I'm a dummy!
 Jun 2 2004, 12:01:35 AM
Oh, I guess I lied. I just looked and I'm row E, stage right. Seats 10-20. So those are pretty good? Whew! thanx! Nate
 Jun 1 2004, 05:27:06 PM
Hey, I just bought seats for row D, stage left. Are those good or bad seats? Just curious. Thanx.

~Nate

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You