WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS

wickedfandana
#0WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/1/04 at 11:02am

I am seeing Wicked tonight in the partial view seats. I've already seen the show, but the person i'm going with hasn't. We're in row K, all the way at the end on the right side of the stage. does anyone know how much of the show we'll be missing?

MusicPos2 Profile Photo
MusicPos2
#1re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/1/04 at 11:43am

You're missing a lot. The first time I saw it, I got partial view seats. I didn't realize how much I was missing, until the second time when I sat in the back of the balcony. I will never do partial again.

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#2re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/1/04 at 1:56pm

OK now the other side of the coin. My husband and I saw Wicked when it first opened. When our youngest asked for tickets for Christmas, we said sure. We went in January. I was in row D about middle left they were a few rows behind me with partial seats, and they were thrilled. Dave even said he thougt that these seats were better tyhan the ones we had the first time. So I guess it all depends on what part of the house you are sitting in. I hope that this helps.
B

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien

MusicPos2 Profile Photo
MusicPos2
#3re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/1/04 at 1:58pm

Well, the problem is that you don't realize how much your missing until you see full view. I thought they were great the first time, but when I saw it full the next...

TheGaIsSilent Profile Photo
TheGaIsSilent
#4re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/1/04 at 2:02pm

I've seen the show a lot, and you miss barely ANYTHING in partial view.

JOHN LITHGOW I just realized, your last name is Butz! Both "Norbert" AND "Butz" are in your name! You must have gotten picked on a lot as a child!

FindingNamo
#5re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/1/04 at 2:02pm

My assumption would be that the partial view seats are better than the wicked partial view seats.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

frizzle1288 Profile Photo
frizzle1288
#6re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/1/04 at 5:27pm

Hey, I just bought seats for row D, stage left. Are those good or bad seats? Just curious. Thanx.

~Nate

testing123
#7re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/1/04 at 5:47pm

I agree with TheGal..... we have sat in partial view a number of times, and did not feel like we missed anything. I do prefer the right side of stage to left.

"Get a job!!!" "Thank you... honey"

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#8re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/1/04 at 6:01pm

My D Row seats were great! Are you stage right or left?

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien

frizzle1288
#9re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/2/04 at 12:01am

Oh, I guess I lied. I just looked and I'm row E, stage right. Seats 10-20. So those are pretty good? Whew! thanx! Natere: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS

frizzle1288
#10re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS
Posted: 6/2/04 at 12:02am

Oops! I meant left! I'm a dummy! re: WICKED PARTIAL VIEW SEATS

Videos