News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SunnyDays

SunnyDays Profile Photo
Member Name: SunnyDays
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Les Miz sing along version?
 Jan 6 2013, 09:17:14 PM
I went to Sing Along Grease a few years ago and it was a lot of fun. I also went to a Sing Along Sound of Music in NYC years ago that was a good time. I think sing alongs of those movies work because every inflection is SO well known by most who would attend. It was pretty funny watching a whole theater doing the Greased Lightning hand motions and matching John Travolta's ending note (and pose) during Summer Nights. I can't see the same light-hearted fun at a Les Mis sing along. I'm so glad
Miss Saigon Movie Cast
 Dec 30 2012, 11:12:41 PM
Jeremy Jordan could pull off Chris, although he's a little old for the part. I'd like Telly Leung as Thuy.
Showtunes lovers, come to my aid!
 Jun 10 2012, 08:14:41 PM
Head
“The Perfect Year” – Sunset Boulevard “Your lips are warm, my head is light, were we alive before tonight”
“Big Shot” – Movin’ Out “When you wake up in the morning with your head on fire and your eyes to bloody to see”
“Practically Perfect” – Mary Poppins “I’m practically perfect from head to toe”
“All I Ask of You” – Phantom “Turn my head with talk of summertime”
Shoulders
“Race You to the Top of the Morning” – The Secret Garden “Come sit on my shoulders and ride
Tampa Bay Broadway Season 2010-2011
 Jan 31 2010, 10:41:21 PM
Orlando was announced a few weeks ago

Broadway Across America – Orlando
The 2010-2011 season

Young Frankenstein, Nov. 30-Dec. 5
Rock of Ages, Jan. 11-16, 2011
West Side Story, Feb. 1-6, 2011
Wicked, Feb. 23-March 27, 2011
Shrek the Musical, May 17-22, 2011
Hair, June 21-26, 2011

re: 'School' Theme in musical?
 Nov 28 2009, 10:08:38 PM
"These Are My Children" from Fame is a good one from a teacher's point of view.
re: How does everyone feel about a potential Helen Keller musical?
 Aug 5 2008, 09:04:47 AM
They also did it in one of the Sunset Island series' books by Cherie Bennett back in the 90s. In the book one of the main characters is cast in a new Broadway musical about Helen Keller. The descriptions of the show were hilarious (I don't remember the details, just that they were intentionally completely absurd) and the show closed after one night. Although it was a fiction book, I'm guessing the outcome would be the same if it were actually done.
re: Adam Pascal in Melbourne-Cancelled
 Apr 18 2008, 08:29:44 PM
I have to admit, my opinion of Adam has definitely been downgraded a bit, which is a shame. I saw the original cast of Rent back in '96 and saw and loved him in Aida twice. I don't get to Broadway quite as often as I did when I lived in PA and I try to take advantage of any quality theater that comes to FL. My tickets say "Adam Pascal" on them not "random band who may or may not make their flight." I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it seems like when people pay to see an a
Adam Pascal in Melbourne-Cancelled
 Apr 18 2008, 05:49:34 PM
I had tickets to tonight's show in Melbourne (FL) and at around 4:00 I got a myspace bulletin from Adam's site saying the show has been cancelled and to check his site in the future for more info. I called the box office and they said they had just been notified as well and didn't have any reason. The woman I spoke to said it doesn't seem likely that it will be rescheduled because they had been told to refund tickets of anyone who called. At around 5:00 I got a Ticketmaster notification sayin
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You