News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dlass727

dlass727 Profile Photo
Member Name: dlass727
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: All Fall Down @ NYMF...
 Oct 10 2009, 08:37:01 PM
I had a ticket to this show for today's performance but could not make it. It seems I didn't miss much. I was going to try to catch another performance but now maybe not.
re: I'm missing Xanadu
 Sep 21 2009, 04:58:21 AM
"What is this place, some kind of spa?"

Yes a glittery happy place where everyone wears leg warmers! LOL!!
<---- I miss my favorite Muse most of all. (points to avatar)

re: I'm missing Xanadu
 Sep 19 2009, 10:57:06 AM
Testing..I know what you mean, I still chat with some of the ushers on Myspace. What a fun bunch of people both the actors and ushers alike! That show was just silly happiness for 90 mins. I miss it dearly.I'm happy that we still get to see all of them in other shows, but it's not the same.
re: The Addams Family Cast!
 May 12 2009, 03:17:24 PM
This cast is so amazing! Jackie will be hysterical as Grandmama! And Bebe as Morticia - I didn't think anyone could top Anjelica Huston! I can't wait.
re: Another Theatre Actor Was on 30 Rock Tonight
 May 8 2009, 01:36:04 PM
30 Rock is the new Law and Order for theatre actors!
re: 2nd preview of BLITHE SPIRIT
 Mar 6 2009, 09:16:35 AM
I saw the show on Wednesday. FABULOUSLY FUNNY! There are still some kinks that have to be worked out (like feedback from the sound system and some misdirected lighting) but really so funny.

I didn't know anything about the play but I am a big fan of Angela Lansbury and Christine Ebersole. Ms. Ebersole and Jayne Atkinson were flawless IMO. Angela Lansbury was really funny especially when she starts to dance! I agree with PalJoey, Angela deserves all of the applause that she gets. She ma

re: Which Broadway performers have you seen in Law & Order?
 Feb 8 2009, 01:29:49 PM
Tony Roberts has been on both Law and Order and Law and Order Criminal Intent. Mary Testa played a police officer in an episode of Law and Order.
re: Jackie Hoffman Dates Announced for Joe's Pub
 Dec 24 2008, 12:24:56 PM
I went! She was fabulous!!! So trashy and funny.
re: Burgess & Testa Join GUYS & DOLLS Revival
 Dec 16 2008, 07:47:14 AM
Mary Testa could burp on stage and I would be first in line to buy a ticket! :-] I don't know anything about Guys and Dolls but I do know, however big or small her part, Mary will rock the house. She is insanely talented and should have a lead role in a show. She is also very kind to her fans.
re: I Finally Get It!!
 Dec 12 2008, 11:30:40 AM
LOL Phyllis Rogers Stone!!
re: I Finally Get It!!
 Dec 12 2008, 07:31:38 AM
When I saw In The Heights, Lin-Manuel was out and Shaun Taylor-Corbett was in. Sure my friend and I were disappointed at first but we stayed and saw the show. I have to say Shaun was fabulous-IMO.
I Finally Get It!!
 Dec 11 2008, 07:20:27 AM
I could never understand why people got so hung up on original cast members from Broadway shows. I have a friend who loves Wicked but will never see it again unless Idina comes back. I have always thought she was crazy- I mean if you love a show who cares who's in it. I have always gone to shows to see the show itself and never cared who was in it. That is until Xanadu! I was looking at photos yesterday of the touring cast and it was just weird. What I mean is, to me Xanadu will always be Cheyen
re: New Pal Joey! Hoff out; Risch in
 Nov 25 2008, 07:27:01 AM
Well, I'm no theatre professional but I thought Matthew Risch was terrific in Sunday's performance.
re: BEWITCHED...JOEY, today Sunday.
 Nov 24 2008, 07:12:26 AM
I saw the show yesterday and thought that Matthew Risch was great! I was kind of glad that Christian Hoff was out because of all of the horrible reviews I have read on the message boards. I thought Stockard Channing and Martha Plimpton were fabulous as well. Overall, good show.
re: My Thoughts On PAL JOEY
 Nov 16 2008, 09:27:29 AM
Thanks for the review Somethingwicked! I have tickets to next Sunday's performance and can't wait to see it! Although, I am a little disappointed that Christian Hoff is not so great in this role. Still, I can't wait to see Stockard Channing and Martha Plimpton.
re: Letter from Susan Egan...
 Nov 10 2008, 05:26:41 PM
It's not the amount of money that Mr. Eckern donated. It's the sentiment attached to it that hurts. I am an avid theatre-goer and would hate to find out that my hard earned money was going to support someone's homophobic agenda. As a lesbian with no desire to get married, I would like to have the option to change my mind in the future if the right woman comes along. If you are gay and think the actions of people like Mr. Eckern are no big deal, then you don't support gay marriage! IMO!
re: SPRING AWAKENING MEZZ
 Nov 7 2008, 03:04:55 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone! As it will be my first time seeing the show, I will sqeeze out enough dough for a mezzanine seat. I don't want to miss anything!
re: St James Theatre Balcony for Gypsy
 Nov 7 2008, 01:42:32 PM
I don't think anyone is saying that people shouldn't try to get the best bang for their buck when buying theatre tickets. I think what we're saying is if you are not a student and the balcony is the most affordable seat you can get, then go for it. You should still have a good time.
re: SPRING AWAKENING MEZZ
 Nov 7 2008, 01:33:57 PM
Does anyone have an opinion on Stage seats verses Mezz? I don't have a lot of cash these days (big repair on my house) but I want to see the show before it closes.
re: Sticking Foot in Mouth When Meeting Performers
 Nov 7 2008, 12:17:09 PM
I am a huge admirer of Mary Testa and every time I see her I can't seem to form a complete sentence! It's amazing, I am an adult and pride myself on being reasonably intelligent but when I get near her I can't speak.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You