News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ofy1011

ofy1011 Profile Photo
Member Name: ofy1011
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who is out next week?
 Sep 7 2009, 12:12:28 PM
Thanks for the explanation about the playbills dramamama. When I was handed a Playbill my first thought was why are they not in color anymore. Also, the welcome flyer that comes in the playbill has been changed as well.
Who is out next week?
 Sep 6 2009, 11:46:09 PM
I also saw the show today which was my second time seeing the show. The energy coming from the stage is always wonderful to see. The audience was so into from the minute the music started for Aquarius. Today was the first time I saw Gavin on as Claude and I'm so happy I did. He is absolutely incredible as Claude. I really liked Paris as Woof. I loved his reaction when Claude gave him the Mick Jagger poster, so cute! I totally agree about Kaitlin as Chrissy. I love this show and I want to go b
but you can call me 'has trouble taking his pants off' Berger
 Aug 11 2009, 11:59:22 PM
Singalongsong, that has got to be one of the best pictures of Will. So cute and he is reading Dr Seuss!!
re: Favorite TONY acceptance speeches
 Aug 11 2009, 08:40:30 PM
By far my favorite is Lin-Manuel Miranda's TONY speech. I get teary eyed everytime I watch it.
 Aug 11 2009, 08:33:33 PM
Those pics of Will just brightened up my night so thanks for those:)

Leia, I don't think you can ask for a better birthday present than being picked as Will's "mom", so awesome!!

starshines
 Aug 6 2009, 11:32:19 AM
Happy Birthday Leia947!! Enjoy the show!!
starshines
 Aug 5 2009, 12:13:22 PM
Yay! for an incredible performance!! I loved when the cast gave the co-hosts their necklaces to wear.
starshines
 Aug 5 2009, 12:13:02 PM

Starshines.
 Aug 3 2009, 03:22:49 PM
Thanks for the awesome review, Viola!! I agree Taylor, I would love to see Nicole's Sheila with Will as Berger.

I can't wait to see the cast on The View. My DVR is set:) I wonder what they are going to sing.

Starshines.
 Aug 2 2009, 03:17:37 PM
Wow, to all the understudies. I wish I was there!!

I hope Caissie feels better soon.

Starshines.
 Jul 31 2009, 05:28:37 PM
Kober has the best video blogs. That joke was okay but he was so animated in telling it which made me laugh a lot. I agree those WHOAS were so funny!

I have a HAIR related story I would like to share. I recently went to the dentist and the dental hygienist asked me about my summer. I told her how I went to see HAIR and loved it. She then started singing "Hair" while she was cleaning my teeth. Plus, I also learned that my dentist went to see HAIR as well. So we had a nice discussion

Jul 21 2009, 11:37:32 PM
Me too, Taylor!! Or the seat where Will asks for spare change:)
We Love Hair!
 Jul 20 2009, 02:38:34 PM
Thanks for the hippie shop link Leia947. That website is awesome!! I've been looking all over for a hat with a peace sign on it and I just found it on the website. I have to go buy it now:)

We Love Hair!
 Jul 19 2009, 09:36:50 PM
I totally love the title of this thread:) I was looking at hoodies to buy and I saw one that had a peace sign in a heart and I bought it because it made me think of HAIR. I also saw a shirt that said Don't Worry Be Hippie. I so need to buy that next lol

re: Will Swenson Thread
 Jul 19 2009, 12:29:37 PM
Yay! for a Will Swenson love thread. Will is so talented and his stage presence is electric. The minute he came on stage, I seriously couldnt take my eyes off him. When I got picked up during the show he came over and danced behind me. When I spoke to him about that at the stage door he said he came over to make sure my skirt didnt go up, so kind and considerate:)

Hair 7/7
 Jul 8 2009, 12:22:14 AM
I saw the show on Sunday 7/5.
Hair 7/7
 Jul 8 2009, 12:00:15 AM
Hi Everyone,
I recently saw HAIR for the first time and I loved it!! The energy from the performers was amazing. The whole cast is so talented beyond words. Will was fantastic as Berger. He had me right when he was introducing himself. Someone came in late and he asked them why they were late. He then said you can call me I always come on time to the theater Berger too funny!! I saw Jay Armstrong Johnson on as Claude and he was great. Since I didnt see Gavin I now have a reason to go back

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You