News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for IloveBroadwAY3

Member Name: IloveBroadwAY3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Billy Porter PBS Special and Billy on Tour  Jan 31 2015, 07:51:31 PM
BP Should do KB in London and get the Olivier
All theAll Gigi reviews in 'Other Reviews' on DCMetroTheaterArts  Jan 31 2015, 07:47:31 PM
But what is everyone's general feeling. IF/THEN is an original musical with lots of room to move. Gigi is a revival and the book and songs cannot get changed as much. I feel that if you were Hairspray in Seattle people knew from Day1 it will be successful
All theAll Gigi reviews in 'Other Reviews' on DCMetroTheaterArts  Jan 31 2015, 07:47:31 PM
But what is everyone's general feeling. IF/THEN is an original musical with lots of room to move. Gigi is a revival and the book and songs cannot get changed as much. I feel that if you were Hairspray in Seattle people knew from Day1 it will be successful
All theAll Gigi reviews in 'Other Reviews' on DCMetroTheaterArts  Jan 31 2015, 07:37:43 PM
Is it safe to say Gigi will not be tony nominated ?
Robert Morse  Jan 31 2015, 07:34:21 PM
not because Joel Gray's voice is not obvious
Robert Morse  Jan 31 2015, 05:45:44 PM
Did anyone see Robert Morse in Wicked in SF, I am just wondering why he was replaced?
IF/THEN Will Launch National Tour!  Jan 30 2015, 10:32:46 PM
IF/THEN and American Sniper are not even at all about the same thing.
FTR American Sniper was good but not excellent

Why is homosexuaity still news today?  Jan 29 2015, 05:42:47 AM
Can I ask a question why is gay homosexuality still not accepted? Why still today people cannot get married with the same sex? Why is it still a big deal that when one person gets married to another man? It still news today and when it shouldn't be?
Hunchback small set  Jan 29 2015, 05:25:07 AM
I know everyONE loved Hunchback will almost everyone does anyone think the set is too small for Broadway
Next for the Rodgers?  Jan 29 2015, 05:23:55 AM
Is a show confirmed for RR ?
Joel Grey Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm a Gay Man'  Jan 29 2015, 05:20:08 AM
its still sad that we consider this unusual or controversial in this age
HAMILTON Previews  Jan 28 2015, 07:49:29 PM
sorry that set looks ugly or is just me
american sniper  Jan 27 2015, 06:52:23 AM
American Sniper congrats on a really good portrayal of as solder in American Sniper.
Curious Incident Recoups!  Jan 27 2015, 06:50:17 AM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1080034&dt=0

did we really NEED another thread

Courious Recoups  Jan 26 2015, 05:51:42 PM
http://www.broadway.com/buzz/179330/the-curious-incident-of-the-dog-in-the-night-time-starring-alex-sharp-recoups-on-broadway/

Which is great news
could not see another post sorry

What do the non profits pay a  Jan 24 2015, 08:28:35 PM
I would imagine that people like Kristin would do it for less they they usually do. Because they want to support the company and I would imagine this is how most start on Broadway
Was replacing 'Aladdin' with 'Mary Poppins' a good choice?  Jan 24 2015, 12:59:04 AM
'Plus they pretty much tried to repeat their success with The Lion King by bringing in these highbrow theatre artists to take on shows like Tarzan and the Little Mermaid, we all saw how those turned out!Though there is 'one certain little lady' (who happened to disliked Frozen a lot) that has no interest in seeing Aladdin on Broadway...'

A she is not little, but she did hit the nail on the head with Aladdin from what people have said.

These are the people that make me angry  Jan 24 2015, 12:56:14 AM
oan , did you enjoy Hedwig how was JCM
Wicked stunt castings  Jan 24 2015, 12:53:28 AM
"The London production is stunt cast regularly, Matt Willis was from a Boyband, Rachel Tucker and Lee Mead were Andrew Llyod Webber TV talent show contestants, Liam Doyle(UK tour) was also on a similar Star search show, Morrible is always stunt cast with a popular British actress Miriam Margoyles, Harriet Thorpe, Sue Blake...

As for the Broadway show would we call Nicole Parker a stunt casting?"

I hate wicked but hiring appropiate actors to do the role is not stunt casti

Hamilton or Fun Home  Jan 22 2015, 04:06:32 PM
I think the Public Theatre is a very underappreciated theatre company. They do great american work that is always underappreciated. A part of my soul died when I saw Caroline or Change and heard how limited that one is
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You