News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lostphantom

Member Name: lostphantom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Mar 13 2019, 12:44:26 PM

Has anyone had success with requests to MTC's stage 1 shows? I sent a request to "The Cake" with the following address but get returned... Is there another address I could use? I looked through the thread and have seen others with similar problem but haven't seen other addresses been posted. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Address I used:
THE CAKE
Attn: Stage Manager
New York City Center Stage 1
131 W. 55th St,
New York, NY 10019

Selling 2 Tickets to "Superhero" Tonight $27.50 each
 Feb 1 2019, 02:39:20 PM

I have two tickets to Superhero for tonight that I rushed this morning, but I won't be able to use them anymore. Face-value ($27.5, including todaytix service fee, each). PM me if interested. 

NETWORK Previews
 Nov 21 2018, 11:04:35 AM

They do offer standing room tickets when the show is sold out. The tickets are $35. We got standing room tickets last saturday night performance (I heard that they also had standing room tickets for the sat matinee as well).

Here's my experience. We went to the box office earlier the day and was told to come back about an hour before show time to see if they offer standing room tickets. The standing room line started forming at round 6pm (for 7pm show). At around 6:20, they to

NETWORK Previews
 Nov 13 2018, 10:19:07 AM

I wonder if they will offer standing room tickets...

American Son Rush
 Nov 10 2018, 12:00:46 AM
My friend was able to pick up 2 rush tickets at 6:00pm for tonight’s show (Friday). The seats were in mezz row E to the side, full view!
THE WAVERLY GALLERY (2018) Previews
 Oct 1 2018, 06:48:54 PM

Regarding to stage door...

I was there this weekend and here's my experience...

Joan Allen came out first, but she had her hoodie over her head and clearly didn't want to disturbed. No one stopped her or asked for signature, either didn't want to disturb her or just didn't recognize her. David Cromer came out next and was happy to sign for anyone who asked. Elaine May came after and everyone cheered for her. She graciously waved and heading for her car. (Som

STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Previews
 Jun 29 2018, 10:04:09 AM
I also had $22 tickets and called twice this morning. The first guy was not very helpful, basically kept saying he cannot adjust the price and my only option is refund. So I hang up and called again. The second person (Genie) was more helpful. At the time, no one in the office knows the code and she said she would call back once they figure it out. After 10 minutes, she called with adjusted price for the performance I wanted! I guess just keep trying!

Thank you, quizking101! Without y

Stage Dooring
 May 20 2018, 11:56:25 AM
I stage doored for children of lesser god during previews. For Jackson, it was organized in a way that he goes down the line to sign first and then he does the line a second time for photos. He was really kind and generous with his time at stage door.
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 May 15 2018, 09:31:37 AM

Iceman Cometh is asking for $50 donation

THE BOYS IN THE BAND (2018) Previews
 May 12 2018, 01:18:03 PM
I was watching stubhub for a while and noticed that most of the tickets for this show (as well as other shows) disappear on the day of the show. Typically, the tickets with ridiculous pricing over $400 disappears (there’s some theories on another thread saying that these tickets are posted on stubhub from the theater itself). For this show in particular, usually there’s only ~10 tickets on the day of the show that I think are actually from scalpers. During the first week of preview, the tickets
Question about stubhub for broadway tickets
 May 2 2018, 03:14:49 PM

I have been following stubhub prices for several shows and I noticed that everyday by 3pm the number of tickets on stubhub for that day's show decreases dramatically (from 100 tickets to 4 tickets). Usually the tickets that disappeared are the ones with rediculously high prices. Does anyone know what is going on there? Are those phantom tickets there so that ppl have the impression that they are buying “good deal” tickets? Just curious..

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Mar 10 2018, 10:30:44 AM
Does anyone know if it’s 1200 tickets per part of 1200 tickets total?
Angels in America rush reports
 Mar 5 2018, 10:21:20 AM

My friend rushed yesterday (sunday) for part 2, arrived the theater at 11:30am and was first in line and got seats L18 and L20. I rushed the previous Saturday for part 1 and arrived at 8:30am and was first in line, the next person arrives around ~10mins after, and few more people showed up at around 9:20am. I also got the same seats L18 and L20 for part 1.

ANASTASIA Rush
 Feb 17 2018, 07:18:34 PM
Thank you! That information is really helpful!
ANASTASIA Rush
 Feb 17 2018, 03:55:41 PM

@Kathleen, Thank you for the information! Did the people behind you got the box D seats? Just wondering if there's any order that they give out the tickets in.. and if I should aim to arrive earlier to get the better seats.

Saw a photo of the view from Box D and A... they look awful!

chicago rush tickets
 Dec 13 2017, 12:45:13 PM

My friend rushed last Friday. He arrived at 9:45 am and there were 6 people in front of him. He was able to get 2 tickets for the show. Hope this helps.

METEOR SHOWER Rush
 Dec 1 2017, 01:52:30 PM

I rushed on a Saturday two weeks ago, and here's my experience. 

On Friday night, I checked that the matinee show is almost sold out (~10 tickets left), and the night show is about 3 tickets left. So I was pretty sure that they will sell out since I am just looking for standing room tickets (People on this board mentioned that the view from the rush box seats are pretty obstructed, and the standing room has a much better view).

I arrived around 7:30am on sat, and was 6t

Office hour Thurs 10/19 $50 OBO
 Oct 17 2017, 10:00:28 PM

Hi, I have one ticket to office hour at the public theater this thursday 10/19 8pm show. I bought it at $50, but I cannot make it to the show anymore. Looking to sell it for $50 or best offer. If interested, please PM me. 

A Clockwork Orange (Off Broadway)
 Sep 5 2017, 10:57:21 AM

In case anyone is wondering, we got $29 rush tickets for the show. They were on side stage seating closest to the front of the stage. We usually go for the cheap tickets if possible and understand that they are partial view. Usually we have pretty good luck with the rush tickets, but I have to say the seats they offer for this show are horrible that it's not worth paying anything for them. You are basically watching the show facing everyone's back, and 90% of the t

Puffs Off-Bway
 Aug 21 2017, 04:15:21 PM

I'm also very interested in the view from the side mezzanine in stage 5. According to the box office salesman, the view is pretty bad. He said that the view is blocked by light instruments and you are basically viewing the top of the heads of the performers. 

However, based on some of the photos on instagram, it seems like the view is not that bad.. 

also, I found it interesting that these tickets were sold as same price as the orchestra seats, if you don't app

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You