News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sushisake

Sushisake Profile Photo
Member Name: Sushisake
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TO MY GIRLS at 2ST
 Mar 18 2022, 09:16:25 AM

I believe you were actually sitting next to us last night. While what you say has so much merit, I would like to add that I found the comeuppance throughout the second half of the play to be much more satisfying.

Favorite Flop?
 Nov 21 2019, 09:51:28 AM

I have three favorites:

Dear World

Legs Diamond

Honeymoon in Vegas

Jagged Little Pill to Premiere at ART
 Jul 15 2018, 06:53:53 AM

Saw the show for the third time at the Wednesday matinee and all of the cast came out to the lobby and were signing. Had a great picture with Elizabeth Stanley - who is phenomenal in the show. Love the show (and I am 60 years old); enough to have seen it 3 times. I believe this will be the next sensation when it hits Broadway. My recommendation is to get tickets as soon as they are available; I know I will.

Significant Casualties: When Quality Shows Become Missed Adventures
 Apr 16 2017, 07:53:35 AM

BroadwayConcierge said: "Honestly, Honeymoon in Vegas.

"I have to say - I agree - this show was wonderful. Saw it 4 times

Best Flop You Ever Saw
 Jun 4 2015, 07:10:29 AM

Honeymoon in Vegas and Legs Diamond

Alex Sharp's understudy Taylor.
 Jun 4 2015, 07:09:22 AM

I saw Taylor and he was absolutely incredible. You cannot lose on either of these fine performers.

If you could pick one 2015 Tony nominee, who/what would you choose?
 Apr 24 2015, 03:20:01 PM

Nancy Opel nominated for Best Featured Actress in a musical for Honeymoon in Vegas

Drama Desk nominations will be announced today
 Apr 23 2015, 02:34:52 PM

Very happy for Nancy Opel and Jason Robert Brown.

Bad Theater Behavior
 Apr 16 2015, 04:29:10 PM

Last Saturday I went to the matinee performance of Something Rotten. Here we are - front row mezz, center....three empty seats to the left of us and three empty seats to the right. The left three seats were filled at precisely 20 minutes AFTER the show started. The seats to the right...40 minutes after the show started! Not only were the mother and two teenage children 40 minutes late but they would NOT shut up. Talking right out loud. I shushed the mother more than once - to no avail. N

Honeymoon in Vegas final show - Did anyone speak?
 Apr 9 2015, 07:45:24 AM

I was there....after curtain call, the audience was chanting "Tony, Tony, Tony...." - no curtain speeches at all. Jason Robert Brown, nor any of the others in the creative team came out either.  However, when the curtain went up on the Act 2 Entr'acte, Jason Robert Brown had taken the seat at the piano and did his solo part to wild applause...he even opened the second act with the ukulele intro to "Hawaii / Waiting For You". Once the exit music was done, JRB was on the stage - and he sig

GIGI Reviews
 Apr 9 2015, 07:41:19 AM

Just got tickets (front row center mezzo) for Sunday afternoon. Seems like a mix of reviews (although more bad than good). I find it best never to listen to the critics, but rather judge for myself.

HONEYMOON IN VEGAS struggling on Broadway
 Apr 2 2015, 04:07:44 PM

Philly - I'm glad that your post was #1000 - and likely the best post you have made on here!!

Apr 2 2015, 04:06:36 PM

Apr 2 2015, 04:06:07 PM

Am I 1000?

Apr 2 2015, 04:05:22 PM

AM I 1000?

Apr 2 2015, 04:03:23 PM

Hogan - I think we have reached agreement based on your posting. I feel that what it all boils down to, is that anyone interested in the theatre, should take comments (as well as reviews) with a grain of salt and decide for themselves, whether or not visiting the show is something which they would like to consider. Just don't try to decide for others. I appreciate your well-written analysis of the subject.

Apr 2 2015, 03:31:41 PM

Neon - that simply is not true. So, feel free to ignore my posts, and I will return the favor.

Apr 2 2015, 03:24:14 PM

Hogan - Judging a show without seeing it (in an effort to disuade others from seeing it), to me, is wrong (and, in fact, a mindless and hateful attempt to disuade others from seeing it). I hope that we can, at least, agree on that. People judging shows which they have seen (whether they were comped a ticket or have gainful emplyment to afford them the opportunity to see what they like), is a welcome input to a thread such as this and is a valued contribution to one making th

Apr 2 2015, 03:13:52 PM

Reading some of these posts is like taking a nap

Apr 2 2015, 03:03:39 PM

"I am an advocate for Euthenasia."

I certainly agree with this and whole-heartedly recommend it for some.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You