News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jspy86

Member Name: Jspy86
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Old Times Stage Door
 Nov 22 2015, 04:26:53 PM

@JBroadway

Do you recall if Clive exits out the front of the theater onto 42nd street?  Or did he use the stage door that exits onto 43rd street?  I'm going next Sunday.  Last show!

Old Times Stage Door
 Nov 18 2015, 08:03:33 AM

Hi everyone.  I'm thinking of going to see this show either this weekend or next when it closes.  However, can anyone who has seen the show tell me if Clive Owen signs after shows and how long he takes him to come out?  Also, would you recommend the show?  Thank you all.

MISERY Reviews
 Nov 18 2015, 07:49:01 AM

Have any of you met Bruce after a show?  I'm looking into tickets, but I also wanted to know if he signs after matinees and evening performances.  Thank you so much.

Bob Saget in Hand to God
 Nov 10 2015, 09:51:19 PM

Oh, yea you did.  Haha.  Thanks!

Bob Saget in Hand to God
 Nov 10 2015, 09:41:53 PM

Hi.  I'm seeing the show this Friday night.  How was it and does anybody have any information on Bob at the stage door after the show?

Fall 2015 Big Shows
 Sep 1 2015, 05:02:11 PM

Hey guys.  Which show with a big name actor this fall is everyone looking forward to the most?

Al Pacino in The China Doll.  George Takei in Allegiance.  Bruce Willis in Misery.

Looking forward to your responses!

An Act of God Previews
 May 26 2015, 01:07:59 PM

Does anybody know if Jim signs after matinees?  I'm going to the Wednesday matinee on June 10th.  Any information is much appreciated.  Thanks!

Amanda Seyfried Stage Door
 May 22 2015, 08:25:01 AM

I would like to report from the stage door from last night, May 21st.  Amanda used an alternate exit out of the theater and did not sign for anyone.  The show was good, but after, they brought us inside the lobby area, and Amanda took the other exit out.  She's hit or miss for anyone who's interested.

May 20 2015, 02:00:13 PM

Instagram has told a different story.  People have replied saying they have seen other items signed.  I never go on what the theater says.  That happened to me once with Matthew Broderick.  He signed everything.

May 19 2015, 06:51:53 PM

I am seeing the show this Thursday.  Looking forward to the show and meeting Amanda afterwards.  Hoping for a signed playbill and Les Miserables poster.

Act of God Stage Dr
 May 17 2015, 02:44:42 PM

Hey everyone.  What type of merchandise does Jim Parsons sign?  Only playbills after the show?  Thanks.

An Act of God Previews
 May 13 2015, 01:06:59 PM

Does anybody know if Jim is signing after his performances?

May 11 2015, 11:07:05 PM

"I normally never stage door, but my friend loves Amanda and wanted to. There were a LOT of people (it was Saturday night). I'm pretty sure a good number of them didn't actually see the show.
The staff member told us she would only sign Playbills and posters and that she wouldn't take pictures and please not to ask. People asked anyway and she politely refused. She also didn't sign any other memorabilia. The guy next to us had a Les Miz poster and he was pre

May 11 2015, 11:03:23 PM

Thank you for all the information and input.  I plan on seeing the show, but besides a playbill, I always have something else on hand in case I really like the actor/actress.  If she politely refuses something such as Les Miserables posters or merchandise, then I can't fault her for that.  However, some stars do loosen up as times goes along.  We shall see.

May 7 2015, 06:25:56 PM

Will Amanda sign other items?  I heard Anne Hathaway was signing everything at her show.

The Audience Stage Door
 Apr 14 2015, 07:20:13 PM

HAHAHA.  Not at all.  I was holding a folder though to put my playbill in and had my backpack on.  So yea, maybe that did give her the wrong impression.  Nonetheless, you have to take it as it is.  She's a legend.  I wasn't going to question it.

The Audience Stage Door
 Apr 14 2015, 07:05:31 PM

""That sounds very unlike her. When I've stage doored at The Audience, she's been nothing but kind and courteous. She kindly refuses to sign photos (who are from apparent autograph sellers that I've seen going around for years to stage doors) otherwise, she has signed everyone's playbill without question."
 Yeah, maybe Jspy86 exaggerated slightly. She seems very nice and classy to me. Especially if you have a Playbill w

The Audience Stage Door
 Apr 13 2015, 12:58:15 PM

My experience was this past Saturday night, April 11th.  She signed my playbill only after quizzing me after the performance.  I was a little taken back, but I passed, so all was good, but just be aware that she might ask you some questions.

GROUNDED
 Apr 9 2015, 08:47:54 PM

Thanks for the info.  I was concerned because of the paid meet and greets she has scheduled, so you think the chances of her continuing to come out will be good?

GROUNDED
 Apr 9 2015, 08:25:39 PM

Is there any chance Anne will be signing after her performances?  Does anybody know?  Many thanks.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You