News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Actorman88

Member Name: Actorman88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2018 Shakespeare in the Park
 May 29 2018, 11:49:15 AM
Performances of Othello begin this week. Who's heading to the park?
Great Comet closing in January?
 Jun 13 2017, 06:40:48 PM

Oak is only slated for a short run, right? Is it possible that this is as far as the current block goes and they're courting some bigger names for headlining?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jun 13 2017, 06:38:05 PM

Wanting to send to Dave Malloy. Has anyone had any success with individual performers at Comet? Also, what is the best address to use? 

HEDWIG TOUR
 Oct 6 2016, 09:13:37 AM

Has there been any new merch for the show? If there's a Lena magnet, would someone be willing to pick one up for me?

Shuffle Along Stage Door
 Jun 30 2016, 11:51:52 AM

With the show closing soon, I was curious if anyone has been to the stage door lately? Who comes out for the matinees vs. the evenings?

How do you store your souvenirs?
 Apr 20 2016, 10:58:37 PM

One of the best ways I found to store my Playbills and programs was in comic book long boxes. I bag and board them like I would a comic book and then store them in the long boxes. You can easily order the supplies on Amazon. Otherwise, I know that Midtown Comics keeps quite a bit in stock.

Ladies and Gentleman....Taye Diggs is your next Hedwig
 Aug 4 2015, 10:07:04 AM

My wife and I saw Taye Diggs last Saturday. I would consider myself a Hed-Head for sure and have made every effort to see as many Hedwigs as possible, be it in person or boot-leg.  I was lucky enough to see NPH, JCM, and Taye live (I'm from South Dakota) and I have to say that every performance was drastically different. John is in his own realm as Hedwig and to compare any subsequent performer to his interpretation would be a disservice to them.  That being said, Taye has been my t

Shakespeare in the Park Stage Door
 Jun 29 2015, 12:31:05 PM

Has anyone tried this before.  I'm told that the typical "door" is gate 1, but do they set up barricades or simply a "hope that you catch them" sort of thing?

Broadway Cares Bucket Brigade
 Mar 13 2015, 08:57:44 PM
I was curious if people have been participating and what the different shows are "selling" for their donations.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You