News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bombaloo

Member Name: bombaloo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hedwig closing Sept. 13
 Aug 19 2015, 02:18:45 PM

keep checking! i thought it was sold out as well when i checked it about an hour ago, but i checked again just now and was able to get tickets in the mezzanine. 

i was also torn about seeing the last show with taye (just saw him last weekend and had mixed feelings about his performance, mostly uncomfortable feelings...) but i couldnt resist... because yeah, this show..  

Official JCM as Hedwig (2015 Edition) Thread
 Apr 1 2015, 09:38:34 PM

(One change I haven't seen mentioned here is that Hedwig sings the "luther darling" line in a falsetto.)

Yes! I loved this! And he switched up the lyric a bit - "except for once my mother's pantyhose!"

Mar 27 2015, 11:59:50 PM
Tonight was my third time seeing JCM in this production, and he just keeps getting better and better, if that is even possible! His comedy was sharp. Vocals were amazing (loved the little spin he put on one particular part of "sugar daddy"), and his dancing was fantastic. By the end, he had even taken off the knee brace. It was truly a triumphant performance! I heart JCM!!!
 Mar 25 2015, 09:35:41 PM
I've seen it twice in mid-mezzanine and once in mid-balcony. I'd definitely recommend the mezzanine. You'll still be able to see some of his audience interactions. We couldn't see much of anything he did in the audience when we were in the balcony.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You