News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kgu947

Member Name: kgu947
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

My Summer Marathon of Shows
 Apr 27 2015, 07:32:06 PM

That does sound like a great lineup. I too am more a musicals person, but I would say that Airline Highway might beat out American in Paris for me, but it depends on how you feel about the dance portion of the Musical world. American in Paris has great choreo, and is definitely worth seeing, but the book and story aren't exactly thrilling, so just know you're seeing it for the dance.

Finding Neverland is not worth missing any of the others

That Being said,

Han

TodayTix Discounts
 Apr 26 2015, 02:54:49 PM

Hey all - I've found some of the deals on TodayTix to be great, others not so much. Which shows do you think offer good deals on there?

If you ARE booking, use my Referral code for $20 off your order: TALZF

Gigi Rush
 Apr 26 2015, 02:51:38 PM

yea, rush wasn't too hard for me - but you can also get tickets for $35 on TodayTix - if you use a referral code you get an extra $20 off your order. Use TALZF and it's just as cheap or cheaper than rush and no partial view.

THE VISIT Reviews
 Apr 26 2015, 02:47:47 PM

I really enjoyed the show - tons of creativity; they weren't afraid to make choices that were not going to be the most popular. Ingenuity and intimate story telling ate prioritized over crowd pleasing. It's an amazing opportunity to hear Kander and Ebb's last collaboration performed by one of their most prolific performers.

chekc out todaytix for discounts - use referral code TALZF for $20 off your order

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You