News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for barbraboy1990

Member Name: barbraboy1990
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Will it sell out?
 May 13 2015, 02:47:01 PM

Why is it that so many of the people on this board are such ass holes? So many snobs. 

Will it sell out?
 May 13 2015, 10:04:44 AM

Thanks so much! Does the final performance of a show normally effect anything? Or is it just another show?

Will it sell out?
 May 13 2015, 09:53:14 AM

I'm looking to buy tickets to An American in Paris, Hedwig, or It's Only a Play on Sunday June 7. I don't have the money at this exact moment, and was wondering if I should worry about any of these selling out? 

I do know that June 7 is the final performance of It's Only a Play...would that effect how fast tickets sell?

One more show
 May 11 2015, 10:12:22 PM

I'm looking at Its Only a Play now...the cast looks awesome and the premise seems hilarious...I'm also one who eats up pop culture references. So the thought of seeing that sounds fun, but lots of the comments on here aren't the most positive... Hmm...

One more show
 May 11 2015, 05:31:55 PM

I extended my NYC trip for a day and am looking for one more show to round out my trip that includes On the Twentieth Century and The Audience. 

Im open to plays and musicals. I prefer BIG musicals, or shows that are celebrity driven (while also being good). 

Some of my favorite shows are Wicked, Pippin, The Addams Family, Scandalous, and Follies. The list goes on but those are the ones that stick out! 

I do feel that I should say that based on

Struggling...
 May 4 2015, 11:09:49 PM

I was told on two separate occasions by Telecharge, that it was in her contract that she does not have to perform at matinee shows on two show days.

Rounding out Tony Weekend
 May 4 2015, 09:09:52 PM

No, The Audience doesn't have a Sunday show either...

May 4 2015, 06:33:36 PM

YES! I really wanted to see Fun Home, but it wasn't performing on June 7. Neither are the other two shows that I have tickets for. I don't think I'm willing to give up Kristin or Helen. 

May 4 2015, 05:25:03 PM

I am new here, and am looking for a little help.

I am coming to NYC on June 6 and 7. 

These are the tickets I have so far:

June 6 - On the 20th Century, The Audience

June 7 - The Tony Awards (Kind of freaking out about this one)

I have room for 1 more show on Sunday, before the Tonys, and Im having trouble making that decision. Shows that have peaked my interest: An American in Paris, The Visit, Aladdin, It Shoulda Been You, Matilda,

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You