News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DropOfGoldenSun2

Member Name: DropOfGoldenSun2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FREESTYLE LOVE SUPREME at the Booth Theatre  Jun 19 2019, 01:10:44 AM

I wonder how this will be handled come awards season. I can't imagine a LMM show being on broadway for 4 months and not getting any nominations but I also can't see how that would work. Who would even be eligible? Would the performers? Improv is so apples-to-oranges to regular musical theatre that it's impossible to nominate them for the same awards. I am not looking forward to seeing how they shoehorn it in and the inevitable controversy that will result. 

&n

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates - Box Seats on TM  Jun 10 2019, 07:54:47 PM
Wait so what will the new system be? Are they just cutting the rush so it’s only lottery and SRO? Are they making a digital rush separate from the digital lottery? Will SRO still be a thing?
Comedically Misheard Lyrics  Oct 17 2016, 10:18:25 PM

I thought for a long time that the lyrics to I'm Still Hurting were "Jamie has new dreams, he's building a pond!" 

I thought he broke up with her and decided to dig a pond, and was kind of confused as to why he'd give up writing to build ponds.

Duet for Two Women  Mar 10 2016, 09:55:20 PM

Some Things Are Meant To Be is always beautiful, and has one more belty singer and one more soprano.

She Loves Me previews  Feb 28 2016, 05:44:41 PM

I agree that it was amazing (and I've been humming Vanilla Ice Cream almost non-stop since I saw it)! At curtain call the cast very enthusiastically tried (and failed) to join in on singing the last verse after they took their bows, which was adorable. There were a couple things for which my friends and I couldn't tell whether they were planned or accidental (Laura/Amalia only put on one glove, a stack of presents got knocked over, a few things were dropped by a few people) and a

Roundabout's unannounced show for this season?  Aug 30 2015, 06:45:56 AM

...H?

New York Pops Gala  May 6 2015, 06:30:54 PM

How were the couple groups of kids? There were a few singing groups and a few playing  instruments, right? Kids at those kinds of thing tend to be hit-or-miss, ya know?

NY Pops Birthday Gala 2015  May 5 2015, 08:20:23 PM

was anybody there? How was it? It seems like they really got an all star line up. 

(Also, this is a weird first post, I know, and I know how some of y'all feel about new posters but I assure you I simply didn't see a thread for this and wanted to hear people's thoughts on it)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You