News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bilingual

bilingual Profile Photo
Member Name: bilingual
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Favorite post-theatre activity?  Mar 15 2016, 02:50:35 AM

It always happens to me that I'm so exhausted by the end of the day after the show I don't even bother going out again

Wicked Witch of the East on the Wicked Soundtrack?  Mar 15 2016, 02:47:50 AM

I actually have another question re: the cast recording versus the show. I was admittedly a fan of the recording for a while back in the day but I've never seen the show live. The end of Dancing Through Life on the recording is one of my favorite parts (the harmony of "and the strange thing, your life could end up changing) but I'm looking at a copy of the sheet music (the piano-vocal rehearsal score) and I don't see that part. Am I blind? Is it not in the show? It cuts to so

Hamilton: The Mixtape (Remixes, Covers & Others)  Oct 10 2015, 01:56:14 AM

I unfortunately don't know many current rappers, so I couldn't assign most of the numbers in the show because of that. Some people who would be terrific on the album would probably be the same ones mentioned for appearing in the show as celebrity replacements.

Patti LuPone in LES MISERABLES  Oct 10 2015, 01:48:56 AM

I'm so happy Patti was finally in a Les Miz celebration! I feel like the theater world sometimes forgets about her being in the original cast. Good thing her schedule finally lined up (or whatever BS she claims always happened before).

Future Celebrity Replacements for Hamilton  Oct 10 2015, 01:41:38 AM

I also agree that Naya Rivera would be terrific as Angelica, and I highly doubt she's have any trouble with the rapping (I don't recall if she did any on Glee, but she seems talented enough). Donald Glover would be terrific as Hamilton.

Hamilton Previews  Jul 14 2015, 10:02:54 PM

"Maria Reynolds. (Pronounced Mariah)"

Last time I checked, Maria was pronounced Maria and Mariah was pronounced Mariah.

Final Project  Jun 9 2015, 11:32:34 PM

Do Some Other Time from On the Town, it's two of the sailors and their girlfriends :) perfect.

Hamilton ticket prices-seriously?  Jun 9 2015, 11:12:06 PM

You were Barbra Streisand yesterday. It's changed several times since you returned from the abyss.

Roles Kelli Can Win Another Tony For  Jun 9 2015, 11:06:02 PM

I think she's beautiful, she just looks old.

Roles Kelli Can Win Another Tony For  Jun 9 2015, 11:01:37 PM

She definitely looks old. My boyfriend said he thought she was 52.

Hamilton ticket prices-seriously?  Jun 9 2015, 10:58:11 PM

"Changing your avatar is like putting a bandaid on a wound made by a chain saw. It ain't gonna help."

The only good thing about Phillypinto changing his avatar every day is that it has taught me Jerry Mitchell has a hot bod.

Roles Kelli Can Win Another Tony For  Jun 9 2015, 10:55:43 PM

I'm sure she'd be terrific in all these roles, but I really don't think Kelli needs another Tony any time soon.

Bombshell Benefit Concert  Jun 9 2015, 03:34:30 AM

I still don't understand what "union regulations" or "logistics" prevented them from doing the show more than once or them recording it...seems like a load of BS to me.

Ladies and Gentleman....Taye Diggs is your next Hedwig  Jun 9 2015, 02:42:00 AM

Taye Diggs is a wonderfully talented singer, and he's gorgeous to boot. He will be perfect in the show (too bad I was just in NYC, I would love to see him).

Future Kristin Chenoweth Roles  Jun 9 2015, 02:34:51 AM

Any Madeline Kahn role could be a terrific Kristin Chenoweth role. MTVMANN has made me think, if Kristin ever returned to the stage in a supporting role, and anyone ever adapted the Barbra Streisand movie What's Up Doc as a musical, she could be a terrific Madeline Kahn. Hell, that lead Barbra Streisand character could work for her now that I think of it (with rewrites, since she'd be much older than Babs was, obviously, but she and Barbra share that comedic spirit).

Hamilton ticket prices-seriously?  Jun 9 2015, 02:31:47 AM

Or, as RW3 says, please be gone.

Hamilton ticket prices-seriously?  Jun 9 2015, 02:30:53 AM

I'm also an asian-american theatergoer, and I find phillypinto's statements to be so offensive to people of any minority. People of all ethnicities and walks of line can love theater. Philly, please educate yourself and refrain from saying so many offensive things.

For those who have seen On The 20th Century  May 31 2015, 12:45:18 PM

When I saw the show Friday night, there was a lot of applause there. but it may vary per performance, I suppose.

Times Square Scams  May 28 2015, 06:49:50 PM

I saw the monks! a lady was writing one a check when i walked by. after i had just been hustled, i assumed it had to be a scam. 

Times Square Scams  May 28 2015, 05:58:38 PM

oops! i figured that it geographically was right by broadway, but i guess you're right... haha. i saw lots of creepy characters, including a frightening hulk. one of the elmos had his head off and was actually and asian woman. very odd.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You