News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bkk232

Member Name: bkk232
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best wheelchair-accessible shows/theaters  Nov 15 2015, 01:55:54 PM

I'm a wheelchair user and attend broadway shows often. Most accessible seats are at the back and sides of the orchestra. I've almost never had a problem at a broadway house and the seats are usually very good. My favorite theaters are the St. James and Richard Rodgers but all are very accomidating. The only theater I don't like for accessibility is the Helen Hayes. If you're down for an off broadway show The Public and BAM are very accessible too. Best of luck. Have

Bernadette Peters on 'Hamilton,' Sondheim, 'The Muppets' and more  Oct 15 2015, 11:54:09 PM

I'm going. I got the tickets for my birthday all the way back in June. Can't wait!

Accessible Seating  Oct 13 2015, 08:05:47 PM

I am a wheelchair user and strictly buy these types of seats. To the best of my knowledge they are unable to release the seat to a non wheelchair companion until the day of the show. In that case I think the seat goes back up to full price for that section but I'm not totally sure. Best of luck. Hope you get to see it. Love this show so much. 

Lena Hall  Aug 18 2015, 02:09:19 PM

Right on! I love her too. 

The Bandstand at Paper Mill Playhouse  Aug 10 2015, 04:37:10 PM

Laura Osnes is still attached. I'm not sure about Jarrod Spector. Looking forward to it. 

Tonys Student Rush or Dress Rehearsal  Jun 6 2015, 06:05:21 PM

Does anyone have information on a student rush line for the Tonys tomorrow? I know they've done it in the past but am not sure if that's an option this year. Also, is there a rush or standby line for the dress rehearsal? I would actually prefer to attend the dress rehearsal but I think it's ticket holders only. In other words, is it worth showing up to Radio City early morning for any of the day's events? Thank you!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You