News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lilitalybabe09

Member Name: lilitalybabe09
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Did this really happen at Spring Awakening
 Sep 15 2018, 05:23:47 PM
Yes this for sure happened. My roommate and her friends were the girls he was harassing. He kept leaning towards them as the show went on and finally security came in and took the man away and the cast like called to my roommate and her friends and they ran backstage and cried. The cast was very nice to them and they were given tickets to come back on another day. She tells this story all the time.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child to Broadway 2017?
 Jul 31 2016, 09:26:00 AM

thomaspaine said: "Mr Kelly said: "Would people recommend reading the script first, or seeing the play without having done so? (Tickets booked for April, am a huge fan of the book series, not so much the movies) . Thanks "

I would say that if you can avoid spoilers, wait to see the play first, because some of the stagecraft and the reveals are breathtaking. You may not be able to, but you at least don't need to read all of the script and can sav

Jul 30 2016, 09:41:00 AM

Why does there need to be some sort of competition with Hamilton? I'm not sure why the two are being compared. They are completely different. Harry Potter will sell out for years even if it was a bad production, which it isn't at all. Once the script comes out tomorrow and people read it/a broadway run is officially announced, people will get excited.

Jul 24 2016, 09:15:57 AM

I'm visiting in London right now and I saw the show a few nights ago. As a HUGE Harry Potter fan, I loved everything about the show including the plot. It will for sure be a huge hit on Broadway. It's Harry Potter. It doesn't matter if the show was terrible, people are going to flock to see it. 

Your First Broadway Show
 Jul 17 2016, 05:12:55 PM

Titanic in 1998 I believe. I was 7. We also saw Beauty and the Beast on that trip, but I don't remember any of it. I remember bits and pieces of Titanic, like the set moving up at an angle and everyone sliding down. Did that happen? I feel like I might have made it up in my head lol. What's weird is that I'm seeing the production of Titanic in the West End on Tuesday. So excited!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You