News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for eelw

Member Name: eelw
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Help!! Majestic theater seat advice
 Mar 15 2018, 01:21:02 AM
You’ve already made the purchase, so doesn’t matter, but row N is nearing the overhang and acoustically isn’t as good sounding there than the front mezz. But sweet spot are the house seats between row e - j
I Love Kristin Chenoweth
 Sep 21 2017, 01:00:29 AM

The ending of The Prayer with Kristin and Andrea Bocelli https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154736115101360&id=61583196359

Create The
 May 12 2016, 01:10:05 AM

rosscoe(au) said: "Marin was amazing in Next To Normal when she took over as well, why this woman is given the leads to start with is a mystery to me 

"

Indeed. As great as Alice was I loved Marin even more as Diana. And same went for Jason Danieley over J Robert Spencer. 

Kristen Chenoweth's Tony Snubs
 Sep 28 2015, 12:30:16 AM

In regards to the stoppage after Veronique that performance. It was thought based in Twitter comments during the stoppage, that she was hit on the head by one of the flag poles. But based on your comments, it's possible that she had a severe menieres attack since she rushed off the stage before singing that last note in the song.  

Demanding Star Vehicles
 Aug 17 2015, 11:40:57 AM

With the exception of the single mention, but goes to show why Kristin didn't win Tony for Lily Garland.  Total lack of acknowledgement of easily a far more difficult role than 90% of the ones mentioned in this topic.

Phantom (Broadway) and Les Miz (London) - how many more years?
 Aug 9 2015, 01:08:51 PM

But wonder why Les Mis has survived this entire time in London while it's had the initial run and a few revivals now on Broadway?  But will Phantom close first on the West End or Broadway?  Or would they close both together?

Kristin Chenoweth receives Hollywood Star on Hollywood walk of fame
 Jul 23 2015, 12:05:01 PM

Bernadette, Joel Grey, and Tommy Tune some current Broadway stars with Stars.

On 20th Century last night 7/14
 Jul 22 2015, 09:23:09 PM

Actually I'm the most ignored poster on this board, but I don't mind. I learn a lot from the people here. If I have anything to contribute, it's mostly because I'm considerably older than most here, so I have some knowledge of events that happened before their time.

Really?  You're definitely one of the more level headed posters here.  The rest are just a bunch of old farts attempting to chase kids off their front lawn.<

Has your opinion of Kristin Chenoweth changed after this season?
 Jun 24 2015, 10:03:29 PM

"Hate is a strong word. I don't think people hate her but I got the feeling people thought she was annoying and a diva during her wicked days. People wouldn't stop talking about how she was "absolutely horrible" during the wicked tony campaign. "

HA!!!  The hate is strong towards Kristin here by a small extremely vocal minority of posters.  As if Kristin really cares to please all.  She has the love and respect by all her peers

Future Kristin Chenoweth Roles
 Jun 8 2015, 01:17:14 PM

"I'd love to see Kelli and Kristen switch roles for a night."

That's just it.  Kelli could never do Lily Garland, Cunegonde or Glinda.  Kristin can do Francesca, Anna and Nellie.  Only role that Kristin did that Kelli would have been a better pick is as Fran.

But we'll see Kristin probably next in Rise The Tammy Faye Bakker Story or Soap Dish or when a Dolly Parton show finally gets done.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You