News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cjmclaughlin10

Member Name: cjmclaughlin10
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cole Escola is Mary Todd Lincoln in OH, MARY! Off-Broadway  Feb 21 2024, 02:42:58 PM

Happy I scored a $59 ticket before they sold out.  Now I’m also debating the $108 front row ticket incase I do research and realize I don’t like last row Mezz 

Cole Escola is Mary Todd Lincoln in OH, MARY! Off-Broadway  Feb 21 2024, 09:17:24 AM

Thx so much. Went through my email and it worked. VERRY excited for this in April!!! 

Cole Escola is Mary Todd Lincoln in OH, MARY! Off-Broadway  Feb 21 2024, 09:01:01 AM

Where?!?!  Sorry I’m not seeing it on the sight 

NY Times Fall Season Preview  Sep 8 2023, 07:55:28 PM

Stereophonic
Swing State 

Hells Kitchen 

I Can Get it For You Wholesale 

are all on my November trip itinerary (along with Scene Partners @The Vineyard) 

Merilly and Here We Are are scheduled for my Holiday season trip 

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)  Jul 18 2023, 04:40:21 AM

Ticket prices are certainly helpful. 

Do people at the $10 membership level get tickets at the member price, or is that reflective of the 15% discount that comes with the Builder level? 

also, when I go to the Shed website I don’t  see the show coming up on the calendar 

Looking for 1 Ticket For Ragtime  Mar 28 2023, 08:51:48 AM

Out of curiosity, how much was the ticket?

MERRILY will transfer next falli  Mar 23 2023, 11:58:48 AM

Mine jumped by $30 in value since I bought this morning 

MERRILY will transfer next falli  Mar 23 2023, 11:45:31 AM

Went with Balcony Row C on the center isle for $109 each

Would the Dress Circle for $147 offed me a view that would have been worth the extra $40???? 

MERRILY will transfer next falli  Mar 23 2023, 10:28:52 AM

I called the Box Office at 10 and have been on hold. Has anyone else had success over the phone? 

MERRILY will transfer next falli  Mar 23 2023, 09:52:20 AM

Not seeing a buy tickets link on the Merrily website. Should I be doing the Hudson one instead 

2 tickets to First Preview of Parade (best offers)  Feb 19 2023, 02:45:58 PM

Bump. Any takers at $60 each? 

2 tickets to First Preview of Parade (best offers)  Feb 15 2023, 05:59:20 PM

Mezz row K 102-103 original price was $79, but I’m willing to waive the fees and am open to offers. Just don’t wa t the seats to go to waste! 

What new work to see today  Feb 12 2023, 10:40:35 AM

Thanks so much for your thoughtful advice  definitely a hard choice between Wolf Play and Leopoldstadt because while I like prestige plays, I really miss seeing creative new work off Broadway 

I was looking at Rush tickets for Wolf Play on Today Tix but didn’t want to pay the $8 fee. Had i been willing  to buy this morning, I would have had the freedom to do one of the downtown brunch spots I have always wanted to try

oh well

What new work to see today  Feb 12 2023, 08:38:41 AM

Looking to end my trip with a new work (play or musical) 

Im thinking my choices are 

Leopoldstadt

Titanique 

Wolf Play (MCC Theatre) 

Elyria (Atlantic Theatre Company) 

$79 tickets to first preview of Parade  Feb 9 2023, 06:56:48 AM

I have 3 excellent tickets that I can no longer use   Seats are in row k of the Center Mezzanine 

venmo/Zelle is preferable 

How to get tickets to The Sign in Sidney Brustein’s Window  Feb 5 2023, 02:42:15 PM

My friends are coming to town and this show is at the top of their list. Tickets on the BAM website have been Sold Out for quite a while during the time frame of their trip.  

this has led them to ask me about the Secondary Market (something I have only minimal experience)   There dosent seem to be an event listing on Stubhub, so does anyone have experience with Ticpick, Vividseat or any other brokerage firm that’s offering tickets? 

I see th

Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team  Feb 2 2023, 06:26:33 PM

Man! It was an all day affair securing tickets to this show today! 

Long story short, despite being on the site at 12 I missed the initial round of Access25 tix. 

After spending the entire day obsessively checking the website, I finally decided I didn’t want to miss the show on my spring trip,  so I decided to look for regular priced tickets.  I go to the Calendar and click my preferred date and there was a single $25 ticket (thi

Advice for scoring great single ticket?  Jan 25 2023, 08:12:12 AM

Funny Girl sells Standing Room when the show is Sold Out. Or am I mistaken ? 

Advice for my trip  Jan 19 2023, 08:58:27 PM

Saw it in December (and it was the best performance I have seen since I saw Sutton in Millie as a kid)

Advice for my trip  Jan 19 2023, 07:32:16 AM

Anything listed as stopping by the box office would be for performances when I return in July

i completely forgot that a lot of limited runs close in June after Awards season(A Dolls House, Prima Facie) so I might have to look at my calendar and arrange an emergency trip in May to squeeze some stuff in 

saw and enjoyed KA at the Atlantic and then Broadway in December 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You