News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for God I Hate Todaytix

Member Name: God I Hate Todaytix
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

I noticed Aladdin was on Todaytix, what does that mean?  Jul 9 2015, 08:50:14 PM

Todaytix has successfully fooled you into thinking all the tickets they sell are discounted.

There is no discount on the Aladdin tickets. They are the same price you can buy them at the box office plus a $10 fee for Todaytix to do that for you. Or for that same $10 fee you can buy them from Ticketmaster and choose your own seat.

If there is any slight price difference it would be due to Aladdin's dynamic pricing where they frequently change the price of tickets based on

Are in-person lotteries déclassé?  Jul 7 2015, 05:04:30 AM

Shows just need to stop putting their digital lotteries on Todaytix. The shows that have done it on their own website (Something Rotten, Gigi) have actually been not that difficult to win after a few tries. They actually require some effort to find out about the lottery/site and enter some info so there are less entries.

But Todaytix is what every casual theatergoer checks daily and in a few taps they can enter 5 or so lotteries with little intention of actually going. You think th

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You