News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theoriginoflove

Member Name: theoriginoflove
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

JAGGED LITTLE PILL reopening night thread
 Nov 15 2021, 05:27:51 PM

Can confirm that there is rush. I did it on 11/12 as well. First person arrived at 8:35am. I was the second person at 8:40am and then third person came at 8:50. No one came after us and then box office opened at 10am. I got MezzO E27

The Official TDF Thread
 Nov 15 2021, 05:19:19 PM

Phantom, Thursday 1pm - Orch Row O, Seat 14

Christmas Spectacular 2pm - Orch6, Row T, Seat 611

Freestyle Love Supreme, Friday 5pm - Mezz, Row C, Seat 2

Broadway Discounts
 Nov 3 2021, 02:13:40 AM

How do you use this code? it's not working on telecharge offers and there's nowhere to put the code in at checkout on telecharge

Broadway Discounts
 Oct 25 2021, 02:09:15 PM

Anything for Jagged Little Pill yet?

((Also looking at Harry Potter but that's probably a long-shot))

Ahmanson Theater - LA
 Aug 9 2018, 12:43:58 AM

NYCinLA said: "Recently sat in the last few rows of the orchestra for The Humans and thought it was a great seat! Although you are far, it feels close depth wise."

Thank you! I actually wanted to go out and see The Humans, but I didn't get a chance to. How was it?

Ahmanson Theater - LA
 Aug 9 2018, 12:43:56 AM

NYCinLA said: "Recently sat in the last few rows of the orchestra for The Humans and thought it was a great seat! Although you are far, it feels close depth wise."

Thank you! I actually wanted to go out and see The Humans, but I didn't get a chance to. How was it?

Ahmanson Theater - LA
 Aug 9 2018, 12:43:18 AM

UncleCharlie said: "theoriginoflove said: "Hi, I'm seeing DEH at the Ahmanson. My seats are Row T, Seats 3-6. How is the view from here? Any thoughts? Thank you!"

I haven't sat that far back in the Orchestra but based on my experience where I have sat, the shape of the theater, and the generally excellent sight lines, I really don't think you should have any problems seeing everything.
"

Thank you! This makes me feel better. I

Ahmanson Theater - LA
 Aug 8 2018, 04:49:06 PM

Hi, I'm seeing DEH at the Ahmanson. My seats are Row T, Seats 3-6. How is the view from here? Any thoughts? Thank you!

MEAN GIRLS Previews
 Mar 13 2018, 12:05:51 AM

I agree!

Wildlife, Bossed Up and Here were just fine. 

Why did they keep Whose House Is This?

Casting rumors that never happened, but you wish did
 Jan 13 2018, 03:33:01 PM
Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake or Miley Cyrus as Hedwig in HATAI.

It would have brought a lot of people to see the show. Wish the broadway run/ tour ran longer.

Also Lady Gaga would have been amazing.

If you can change ONE dd
 Nov 30 2017, 11:45:25 PM
Finding neverland was revised for the tour. JM Barrie has a song at the beginning of Act 1 called “My Imagination”
If You Were to Revive a Revival...
 May 28 2017, 02:43:44 AM

Hedwig will age but another Hedwig revival please. 

HEDWIG TOUR
 May 17 2017, 03:58:46 PM

This question makes me sad 

Who's the lead of the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee?
 May 15 2017, 10:41:16 AM

Panch

Hamilton LA
 Apr 30 2017, 05:34:45 PM

Does anyone know if the lottery is going to be online or in person? Is there rush or cancellation line?

Changing seats during intermission?
 Apr 24 2017, 06:41:59 PM

I would like to share my story.

When I bought Hedwig tickets for LA, Ticketmaster showed that the entire front row was sold out. And that's where I wanted to sit for this show. So, I settled or second row seats. 

Before the show started, the couple in front of me left for some reason and they weren't coming back. So, I moved up to front row. And surprisingly, the five front row seats to my left were unoccupied the entire night.

Felt had that Darren Criss had

Performances You Wish You Had Seen
 Apr 21 2017, 09:43:41 AM

John Cameron Mitchell in Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Rocky Horror Revival ?
 Jan 18 2017, 12:55:46 PM

I really enjoyed the livestream of the recent UK production. The tour just ended in the UK but I hope it comes to the US.

Could La La Land be adapted into a stage musical?
 Jan 6 2017, 03:39:10 AM

I was thinking about that earlier. I would enjoy it very much but I don't know about everyone else.

The only thing I have to say is that Emma Stone would have to come back as Mia.

HEDWIG TOUR
 Dec 12 2016, 07:24:29 PM

YES PLEASE, you're so nice, thanks I appreciate it! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You