News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SushJoya

Member Name: SushJoya
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PLAYBILL Covers of the 2015-2016 Season  Jan 8 2016, 12:58:45 PM

So Fiddler is keeping the colored playbill for the rest of January? Hope so, was planning to see it later this month!

HAMILTON's Digital Lottery--Just for the Winter  Jan 5 2016, 12:31:51 PM

Has anyone gotten past the confirmation email? I haven't actually been able to "confirm" my email yet. 

Bad Theater Behavior  Sep 16 2015, 11:48:47 PM

Tonight at the start of Aladdin's second half I had to repeatedly (and I mean repeatedly) ask the woman next to me stop playing her game of Candy Crush or Bejeweled or whatever it was she was playing. I mean seriously!?!?

AT&T and DirectTV encourage people to watch football at the theater?!  Sep 14 2015, 10:31:34 PM

So if it wasn't meant to be taken "literally" then what was it supposed to be about? Curious...Thankfully I've been a Verizon customer since I got my first cell phone.

Bad Theater Behavior  Sep 1 2015, 12:00:39 PM

I recently ventured out to see Les Mis to catch Kyle Jean-Baptise (fantastic performer, RIP) and nearly got stuck next to a tourist who REEKED of cigarette smoke. I know I know, its a free country - if you want to damage your lungs have at it. But I didn't spend all that dough to practically bathe in it myself. Luckily the house manager was able to reseat me. And I ended up with a better view of the stage!

Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dead at 21  Aug 29 2015, 04:34:27 PM

What a great loss for the future of Broadway, and the performing arts. I actually watched Les Mis for the first time just to see him. And I walked out of the theater talking to strangers about how we were so excited for where his career would take him next. Prayers for his family and the cast of Les Mis.

Broadway Fall 2015: Which Show Most Excites You  Aug 27 2015, 09:06:57 AM

@ebontoyan - I think you just convinced me to put Allegiance on my must see list!

Mamma Mia Tix  Aug 19 2015, 06:29:34 PM

Were they selling standing room only tickets even when they didn't sell rush?

Free BroadwayBox Lotto?  Aug 17 2015, 03:43:09 PM

Hamilton was the lotto show Friday before last.

Mamma Mia Tix  Aug 3 2015, 03:38:16 PM

I was debating trying for Rush on this. How's the line been recently?

TodayTix Discount Decreasing  Jul 28 2015, 11:48:19 PM

Wow I'm late to the Broadway fan club. Caught Kinky Boots tonight right after getting some terrible news. Talk about being taken away to a fantasy world. Please help this poor med student escape the textbooks every once in awhile by using my code!

GERPA

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You