News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ZeroMustTell

Member Name: ZeroMustTell
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What's The Future of New York? What's on the other side of COVID
 Mar 19 2020, 01:25:41 PM
I see dozens of threads like this; People wanting to speculate about the future, I feeling it gives them some sort of control. Truth is, nobody knows anything.
What’s the last show you saw on Broadway before its closing?
 Mar 15 2020, 06:28:39 PM
Saw The Minutes on March 8th. It was just okay. But afterwards met Austin Pendleton at the stage door. Love that guy!
BOOTH USHER w/ VIRUS
 Mar 14 2020, 11:18:52 AM

lolo3 said: "I’d really like to know more specifics too. I was there for the matinee on 3/7. I’m wondering if the usher was at both matinee and evening shows.
Telecharge gave me a disconnected line for the Shubert Org and the number I got from google was also disconnected.
"

New York Times updated the original article. It now states the usher worked March 3-6 and was not there on the 7th.

BOOTH USHER w/ VIRUS
 Mar 13 2020, 10:25:12 AM

Having been in the mezzanine on the 7th, I find it odd I’m getting all my info from a message board. Wouldn’t the proper response from the Booth or Schubert’s be to contact those ticket holders and provide them with pertinent information? I imagine not everyone who was there realizes they were in possible contact.

Broadway and the Coronavirus
 Mar 11 2020, 09:26:55 PM

Broadway and the Coronavirus
 Mar 11 2020, 09:26:40 PM

ACL2006 said: "Yankees02 said: "a broadway usher has tested positive for coronavirus

https://www.wsj.com/articles/broadway-usher-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-11583966543
"
 I was at The Booth in the mezzanine for last Saturday’s matinee. It was theatre to die for, but no symptoms yet. (Fingers crossed)

A Rave for Riedel
 Nov 4 2015, 11:50:45 AM

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/books/2015/11/michael_riedel_s_broadway_history_razzle_dazzle_reviewed.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_tw_bot

Broadway Fall 2015: Which Show Most Excites You
 Aug 30 2015, 01:44:24 PM

I'm relatively new here, so bear with me.

Can someone explain the apparent lack of interest or excitement on this board regarding the new collaboration between legends Al Pacino and David Mamet that opens in October?

Ladies and Gentleman....Taye Diggs is your next Hedwig
 Aug 17 2015, 06:43:47 AM

People are confusing bad with miscast. He's "not there yet" because for him, in terms of this role, there is no "there".

Most Anticipated Broadway Shows Opening This Fall
 Aug 9 2015, 05:28:25 PM

No love for the new Pacino/Mamet collaboration, China Doll? What's wrong with this board?

Ladies and Gentleman....Taye Diggs is your next Hedwig
 Aug 4 2015, 09:02:19 AM

Taye is miscast, sad to say. I had never seen the show. My companion saw a comparatively smaller production. She's a Diggs fan and even she agreed he is all wrong for the role.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You