News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mywonderwa11

mywonderwa11 Profile Photo
Member Name: mywonderwa11
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jeremy Jordan playing Leo in PARADE  Dec 17 2014, 10:45:46 AM
For those of you whose argument is that it's "just a concert version" are pretty delusional. Just because it's a concert version means it's okay to throw everything out the window as long as the people cast are actually talented? Whether or not they're actually right for the role? No. And we all know that there are no longer just plain ol' concert versions anymore. Today a "concert version" means fully staged and with costumes, etc. If ANYTHING, a concert version is more raw and broken down
Wicked Movie  Nov 24 2014, 08:50:33 PM
I enjoy Wicked, but I'm definitely not waiting on the edge of my seat for a movie. And a member of One Direction as Fiyero? Hell no!
Spider-Man cast recording...  Jun 9 2011, 12:51:01 AM
I, thankfully, got a free copy.
Spider-Man cast recording...  Jun 8 2011, 06:07:26 PM
I just got a copy of the cast recording. It's...interesting. Definitely won't get used a lot on my iPod.

Anyone else heard it yet?

RENT Off Broadway Cast Revealed!  Jun 8 2011, 06:06:07 PM
Arianda is awful and Annaleigh is totally miscast. It should be interesting...
The most random or undeserving Tony nominations of the past  Jun 8 2011, 02:01:55 AM
Bill T. Jones for his choreography in Spring Awakening! And WINNING! That just confused me.
Mormon SRO (matinee)  Jun 7 2011, 11:39:45 PM
So...how early would one have to get to the theatre tomorrow to get SRO tickets for the matinee? Just curious...

Thanks y'all!

HOW TO SUCCEED Begins Previews Tonight!  Feb 28 2011, 02:51:02 PM
How many rush seats were available? How far into the line of people did it go until the tickets ran out? Just curious...
This BOOK OF MORMON Lottery...  Feb 25 2011, 12:48:30 AM
Sylar...there are many lottos that are often rigged. I've had a friend rig a lotto so that I could win. Is it shady? Yes. But, I didn't ask this person to do it.

But, it's not unheard of. If they pulled the names out of sight then I'd say it's pretty obvious what happened...

Sister Act casting...and Mother Superior is...  Jan 21 2011, 02:15:57 PM
My thoughts exactly, ljay.
Sister Act casting...and Mother Superior is...  Jan 19 2011, 09:56:42 PM
I don't know if Patina Miller is rehearsing yet or not...but, I do know that Victoria Clark is.
Sister Act casting...and Mother Superior is...  Jan 16 2011, 02:41:06 AM
I have friends in the show. The principals are rehearsing now and the rest of the cast start rehearsals February 1st.

Sister Act casting...and Mother Superior is...  Jan 15 2011, 09:39:24 AM
Well, believe it...she's in rehearsals right now :)
Sister Act casting...and Mother Superior is...  Jan 14 2011, 11:33:52 AM
Victoria Clark.

I searched, but didn't see this posted yet. The principals started rehearsals this week. Also, Marla Mindelle is Sister Mary Robert.

I'm so stoked for this show.

Show Rushes/Lottos Lately...?  Dec 20 2010, 11:08:52 AM
ahhrealmonsters - The rush seats were directly behind one another.
Show Rushes/Lottos Lately...?  Dec 19 2010, 08:00:40 PM
My best friend got us rush tickets to Spider-Man this past Friday. He got there at 9am and was about 13th in line. He was able to get us two tickets. Just like perfectly marvelous, our tickets were Orchestra row S seat 29 and row T seat 29. Our seats were perfect! We were able to see every little thing.
Spiderman Preview Thread!  Dec 16 2010, 03:00:05 AM
How is the rush? Has anyone tried yet?
Matt Caplan in American Idiot  Dec 9 2010, 09:42:11 PM
He was let go because he was difficult to work with.
Tyler Maynard reads your status updates.  Dec 9 2010, 02:13:57 AM
Tyler is a friend of mine...so, I can say that this isn't a desperate attempt at anything. It's just something silly. Y'all can be so uptight.
Tyler Maynard reads your status updates.  Dec 8 2010, 12:49:54 AM
Wow, lighten up people! I think it's funny. He read one of my status updates in one of the videos and I don't feel like my privacy has been invaded. I find it quite humorous.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You