News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Debbie77

Member Name: Debbie77
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Americano Off Broadway  May 2 2022, 08:12:55 PM

My husband and I saw this over the weekend and both loved it.  The score was catchy and I enjoyed all the performances.  Story was compelling.  

Grand Horizons Previews  Dec 25 2019, 08:06:26 PM

Five of us saw the 2pm matinee on Xmas eve. We enjoyed it very much. We range in age from 27 - 61.  The crowd was most definitely on the elderly side. We sat in the rear orchestra and there was much note taking from the reserved rows of production personnel sitting behind us. I think there will be tweaks, but we enjoyed it just the same.

Debbie

Pik a Tkt Exchange  Sep 22 2019, 05:51:03 PM

I am not a winner.  I was 0 for 48 with not one winning blue ticket.   Congrats to all who got something.  

Ali Stroker Attendance?  Jul 5 2019, 06:03:22 PM

Ali was in today’s Friday matinee (7/5)

Ali Stroker Attendance?  Jul 5 2019, 06:03:18 PM

What is the best Stage Performance You Have Ever Seen?  Nov 5 2018, 12:18:05 PM

BalconyClub said: "Colm Wilkinson in Les Miserables."

THIS.

Harry Potter - read play first?  Apr 27 2018, 12:30:26 PM

I saw Part 1 last night and will be seeing Part 2 tonight. I did not read the play, but did read all the books. I loved last night so much...and enjoyed all the surprises. I vote for not reading the play first.
Can’t wait until tonight.

Debbie

ANGELS IN AMERICA (2018) Previews  Feb 27 2018, 12:38:51 PM

lightguy06222 said: "loved part one. it felt like it ZOOMED by.

BUTTT I had major problems with how the director got the angel onstage in the final moment of the show......

Let me preface this by saying I have NEVER read or seen the play....

I was absolutely loving the show. completely invested.... we're nearing the end of the show. it seems like this is PROB the final scene..... There is Garfield on his bed, freaking out, with bright

Angels in America- TDF Locations  Feb 27 2018, 12:16:53 PM

Front Mezz Row G (not dead center, but right -ish)

I was pleasantly surprised.  Really good seats.

ANGELS IN AMERICA (2018) Previews  Feb 25 2018, 09:43:10 AM

everythingtaboo said: "Someone on the other board mentioned that his code got him front row tickets for this weekend, I'm guessing because of last-minute releases. So I used my code yesterday for tonight and got Orchestra C2 for $99 per part. Great seats. The stage is a bit high, but the first row does have a little distance. Only thing that stinks is you can't see how the stage is rotating.Maybe because I was so close, but it did seem like the sets could've used some fre

Angels in America rush reports  Feb 24 2018, 04:18:51 PM

oldfriends said: "also, anybodypickup their TDF tickets yet? Where have seat locations been?"

Front Mezz Row G for tonight

ANGELS IN AMERICA (2018) Previews  Feb 24 2018, 12:44:35 PM

My TDF tickets for tonight are Front Mezz Row G.  

Angels in America Previews  Feb 20 2018, 10:48:13 PM

Alex M said: "Previews begin this Friday! Who else is going?!"

Going Saturday.

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 11 2018, 04:56:01 PM

Caitiecait92 said: "Kerber214 said: "Did anyone see Beautiful through TDF? Curious to know how the seats are."

I purchased tickets for Beautiful and went last night. Couldn’t believe it! Amazing show, beautiful story andamazing seats! My seats were row K in the left orchestra.
"

I saw “Beautiful” on 2/8.  My TDF seats were Center Orchestra Row O.  The seats were FANTASTIC.  A very

Tons and tons of really cheap (18-$30 cheap) Meteor Shower tickets on Stubhub for today  Dec 30 2017, 01:55:56 PM

HBBrock said: "If you were looking to see this, today is a good day. Especially for the matinee.

Even for tonight.....several center orchestra seats available in the $60 range.
"

Was someone out?

THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Oct 11 2017, 11:54:52 PM

Today's guest at the matinee was MSNBC's Chris Hayes.  

Michael said this was his 81st show and he had a week and a half left.  I hadn't been aware the run was ending soon.

Ben Platt September 21  Sep 21 2017, 05:07:07 PM

northlandfan said: "Was just at the theatre

He is in tonight. Michael Park still out ......can't wait to see it tonight!!
"

Thanks for this!  Can't wait.  First time for me seeing the show!

Ben Platt September 21  Sep 21 2017, 02:34:40 PM

I have tickets for tonight 9/21.    I'll post later to let you all know if Ben is there.

Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017  Sep 7 2017, 10:42:30 PM

everythingtaboo said: "I got a code this morning. Every date or price I tried for a pair it was sold out. I gave after 20 mins of trying different dates."

Yes, pairs were gone.  Next time try for a single.  Grab that, then go back in and grab another single.  I had success with this about 11:15ish this morning.

michael moore/tdf?  Aug 30 2017, 11:27:39 PM

dramamama611 said: "Thank you, Debbie.

(And I'm going to agree, that MM doesn't meet criteria as a "hero", but we tend to throw that word around easily.)
"

You're very welcome!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You