Pik a Tkt Exchange

jonah3500
#1Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/21/19 at 9:52pm

Seen this done in previous years and I know how hard it hurts when a great show is won for a date that doesnt work, so decided to start this thread.

So... I guess just post what you got and we can trade and stuff?

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#2Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/22/19 at 11:07am

2 tix to Height of the Storm on 10/19 at 8pm. Looking to trade if someone wants to!

jonah3500
#3Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/22/19 at 11:13am

Have Rock Of Ages which I’ll trade for most things.

Debbie77
#4Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/22/19 at 5:51pm

I am not a winner.  I was 0 for 48 with not one winning blue ticket.   Congrats to all who got something.  

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#5Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/22/19 at 6:17pm

I’d trade Blue Man Group for anything above or other suggestions.

teatime2
#6Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/22/19 at 6:18pm

I have Aladdin and I'm looking for Slave Play

MichaelRonca
#7Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/22/19 at 6:51pm

I have Da Vinci and Michelangelo: The Titans Experience that I would trade for almost anything

ahhrealmonsters
#8Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/22/19 at 6:57pm

Semi-related question. I've always been curious...the people who win dozens of pairs of tickets...how much money do they spend? Are they just that lucky.and win 24 times on 24 tries, or do they spend hundreds and hundreds (or thousands?)? I spent $40 for 48 tickets and only won once. I'm not judging - I know it's all for charity. I'm just curious, and when I've politely posed the question to them directly, I've never gotten an answer.

Theater3232
#9Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/22/19 at 7:53pm

On average, I'd say I won a ticket for every $40 I spent. 

Have they gotten rid of Perfect Crime as a prize?  Winning that when you're hoping for a Broadway show is a cruel joke, sorta like getting coal in your stocking for Christmas.

teatime2
#10Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/22/19 at 8:03pm

I spent 10 bucks and got three winning tickets

TrChSpHa
#11Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/23/19 at 5:42pm

Two Fiddler on the Roof tickets good through the October.

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#12Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/23/19 at 6:50pm

Theater3232 said: "On average, I'd say I won a ticket for every $40 I spent.

Have they gotten rid of Perfect Crime as a prize? Winning that when you're hoping for a Broadway show is a cruel joke, sorta like getting coal in your stocking for Christmas.
"

Is that the one where the same actress has done every show since like 1987?

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#13Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/23/19 at 8:50pm

msmp said: "Theater3232 said: "On average, I'd say I won a ticket for every $40 I spent.

Have they gotten rid of Perfect Crime as a prize? Winning that when you're hoping for a Broadway show is a cruel joke, sorta like getting coal in your stocking for Christmas.
"

Is that the one where the same actress has done every show since like 1987?
"

Indeed it is!

I’ve never seen it but have a story about it. I had some friends in NYC who went to see it simply because it was the cheapest thing at TKTS. After the show they quipped, “The Perfect Crime was getting us to pay $75 each to see that!”

shanphelia Profile Photo
shanphelia
#14Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/24/19 at 10:37am

To speak to the question of numbers -- I donated $100 and got 6 winners this year.  In past years, I've gotten 3-4 for the same amount.  One of my 6 winners was The Perfect Crime.  I had two sets of tickets for Frozen, but was able to exchange one set with someone else in person.

deloverly
#15Pik a Tkt Exchange
Posted: 9/24/19 at 11:19am

I won a voucher for the current NYTW production of,  "runboyrun & In Old Age" (It goes until October 13 and is supposed to be amazing, I am already a NYTW subscriber.) Is anyone interested in the voucher in exchange for other  tickets/voucher ? It is good for any performance (you just have to give them 3 dates that work.) I am in the city this week and can meet up to trade. 

Videos