News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rexin

Member Name: rexin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fun Home Standing Room?
 Aug 8 2015, 06:29:38 PM

like 25 or 27

PLAYBILL Covers of the 2015-2016 Season
 Aug 6 2015, 06:36:34 PM

Hamilton looks amazing I might want it on my wall fun home black and white looks like the playbill is sick lol.also the pen and teller looks crisp as hell

THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
 Aug 6 2015, 06:31:33 PM

hopefully it will be done well and nothing like the hate wacth peterpan was

Emily Skeggs in Fun Home
 Aug 6 2015, 05:52:46 PM

(puts the joint down)yes truly sorry for that I was not paying much attion when I was writing small al they are both amazing but I think the understudy plays her younger and much more innocent then Sydney.hope that makes more sense.

Emily Skeggs in Fun Home
 Aug 6 2015, 11:37:46 AM

The first time I went to see fun home middle Allison was played by her under study and she was amazing I went last night and saw Sydney.i found her hard to understand and she seems much older.

p.s the was a guy takeing tickets.with nail polish designs both his thumbs only.he moves so fast I couldn't tell what they were did any one else see him and know what's up with his thumbs lol

Rules for Broadway
 Aug 6 2015, 12:58:52 AM

theres so much that should be addressed like. Having your ticket out for the ticket taker and one ticket per person. This come in handy for a theater like circle in the square where there is only one t.t. I hate waiting on line cause people are stupid

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You