News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fritz

Member Name: Fritz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Vicki Noon officially joins 2nd tour of 'Wicked' as Elphaba tomorrow night.
 Apr 6 2010, 12:00:25 PM
Marcie was consistent, but she really did not stick to the score that much. And she was like a machine up until the end of the run.
Wicked Blog
 Mar 7 2010, 11:47:06 PM
Thanks, just did that.
Wicked Blog
 Mar 7 2010, 11:14:59 PM
Hi guys - thought I'd post this since many people here are "Wicked" fans - I run a "Wicked" blog (and have since November) and thought some people here would enjoy it: http://www.innuendoandoutuendo.com. We feature exclusive performer interviews (eleven thus far), news, occasional rumors, (legal) video footage/media coverage, major news outlet compilations from tour cities, fan interviews, cast updates, and much more. So check it out if you'd like - just thought some people would like reading it.

Looks like Alyssa Fox was finally cast in Wicked (SF)...
 Mar 4 2010, 10:39:37 PM
That would be my blog... :) I saw a surge of hits come from this address and thought I would pop in - she is now in San Francisco rehearsing to be Ensemble / u/s for Elphaba.
re: Legally Blonde Tour Review - 10/25/09 Detroit
 Oct 26 2009, 10:44:13 AM
Well, Becky broke her toe in January and was out a month and a half. She then had a vacation in June (when LBB took over, who I saw), then took like six scattered days last week and a week this month. So basically, she shows, just has lots of vacation. When she's actually there, she hardly ever misses.

As for Coleen, I saw her and she was incredible. I think she just took an extended vacation.

LB
 Sep 21 2008, 11:26:17 PM
Who was on for the evening? Same cast?
re: The Search for Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 17 2008, 09:38:52 PM
Hey...since according to playbill.com the winner will begin at the 8PM show on the 23rd, will Kate Rockwell be doing the matinee as Elle?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You