News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dolly's Levi's

Dolly's Levi's Profile Photo
Member Name: Dolly's Levi's
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Worth trying to change my Oh Hello ticket?
 Jan 15 2017, 12:01:13 AM

Saw the show last night from front row balcony (right) and the view was pretty horrible. It was all that was left when we went to purchase tickets but I definitely didn't enjoy the show as much as I might have constantly having to jockey for a clear line of sight. Whatever happens, hope you enjoy and are able to make the best of it. 

Dolly for Hillary?
 Nov 1 2016, 11:51:14 AM

Would've loved to see this even from a purely collectible perspective. 

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/11/hello-dolly-gets-political-all-over-again-230584

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 25 2016, 06:43:51 PM

Dolly's Levi's said: "Selling 1 Hamilton ticket for Tuesday 7/26. Orchestra A left. Can transfer via Ticketmaster. It is up on TM resale now you can check to see that it's "real."  Will sell for less than price listed on TM because they inflated my asking price. PM if interested. 

The ticket has been spoken for. Thanks!

Hamilton Ticket Tuesday 7/26 for Sale
 Jul 24 2016, 09:38:45 PM

Ticket sold. Thanks all. 

Hamilton Ticket Tuesday 7/26 for Sale
 Jul 24 2016, 10:01:18 AM

Hi. The seat is Orch A9. Will send you a PM re: price. 

Which soundtrack are you currently listening to on repeat?
 Jul 23 2016, 09:31:31 PM

CATSNYrevival said: "I'm going shamefully admit that I've had Starlight Express on repeat the last couple of days. I'll show myself out.

Stay right where you are.  NEVER apologize for Starlight Express.  ????

UPDATED SOLD Hamilton Ticket Tuesday 7/26 for Sale
 Jul 23 2016, 08:46:49 PM

Hi. Selling 1 Hamilton ticket for Tuesday 7/26. Orchestra A left. Can transfer via Ticketmaster. It is up on TM resale now you can check to see that it's "real."  Will sell for less than price listed on TM because they inflated my asking price. PM if interested. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 23 2016, 08:09:45 PM

Selling 1 Hamilton ticket for Tuesday 7/26. Orchestra A left. Can transfer via Ticketmaster. It is up on TM resale now you can check to see that it's "real."  Will sell for less than price listed on TM because they inflated my asking price. PM if interested. 

Looking for The Last Five Years Playbills
 Jul 9 2016, 04:15:07 PM

There's one on eBay now for $7.99 + s/h. Good luck. 

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets
 Jun 10 2016, 03:27:28 PM

LesWickedly said: "mar6411 said: "This guy is baller! Help this dude out!

"

I gave him my other half of code, he's legit.

"

Good of you both, nice to see ??

Songs about America?
 Jun 9 2016, 08:55:48 PM

Freedom from Shenandoah 

Can Ticketmaster Resale change your asking price?
 Jun 3 2016, 02:10:34 PM

I know. I was trying to not be a giant jerk and TM made me a giant jerk AND took a bunch off the top to boot! Next time I'll come directly here "to the board" and stick it to the man

Jun 3 2016, 01:13:06 PM

Wow!! Thanks. I had no idea!!  I'll find a better way if it happens again. No good deed... Thanks for the responses, a great weekend to all :)

Jun 3 2016, 12:33:55 PM

Brief Question: Does anyone know with certainty if Ticketmaster resale can sell tickets you’ve listed for more than you’ve asked and keep the difference between your asking price and their actual selling price?  This has nothing to do with the additional service fees the seller pays. I looked on the TM site and found no information about this (other than the venue/producers can set minimum prices in certain situations) and am still waiting for a response from TM.

David Hyde Pierce to Join Bette Midler in HELLO DOLLY
 May 17 2016, 06:01:47 PM

I'm sure this'll be fun, and I'll definitely try to get tickets, but I had been hoping for John Larroquette since seeing him in 1776. Think he would have been a great Horace to Bette's Dolly. 

2016 Tony Awards Bingo
 May 11 2016, 05:37:55 PM

Jokes about:

NPH not hosting/not being available etc. 

Harvey Weinstein (isn't that an awards show requisite ?)

Broadway pregnancies (Audra, Annaleigh etc.)

Presidential candidate. More specifically - Donald Trump (bonus or everybody drink if it's a Donald Trump/American Psycho joke)

Other boxes:

Something beats Hamilton (in a category in which it is nominated)

Anyone not associated with Hamilton raps. 

1 TICKET: DRY POWDER TONIGHT FRIDAY 4/22 $50
 Apr 22 2016, 05:10:28 PM

Ticket spoken for. 

Thanks and a good weekend to all. 

1 TICKET: DRY POWDER TONIGHT FRIDAY 4/22 $50
 Apr 22 2016, 03:20:23 PM

I have one ticket for Dry Powder tonight (Friday 4/22) that I'd like to get rid of. It is a partial view seat Row C ( but I have NO idea how partial). Looking for face value $50. Spoke with box office I can change name on ticket through them. PM me if you're interested. 

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Feb 10 2016, 10:43:07 PM

Thanks Concierge!  Thanks Chi!

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Feb 10 2016, 08:24:35 PM

I was hoping to get some opinions. I'm taking a friend to see Hamilton. Would you go: in June (Sunday matinee - Mezzanine Row D) when most of the original cast is likely to still be performing or October (Saturday evening- Orchestra Row B) when some of the original cast may have already moved on? So it's location vs. cast (knowing that there's always the possibility of vacations, absences etc.) I just want my friend to have the optimal experience and don't want to be responsib

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You