News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cmwx122

cmwx122 Profile Photo
Member Name: cmwx122
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Equity Update: SPIDER-MAN Performances to Be Halted
 Dec 21 2010, 12:04:45 PM
THANK GOD!
Actor injured in Spiderman tonight
 Dec 20 2010, 11:40:50 PM
Wait, so I get that it happened when MJ is suppose to be falling off of the bridge but did both the man playing Spider-Man and Jennifer Damiano fall?
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jan 26 2010, 08:07:41 PM
i'm not sure exactly when it happened but it was recent, but does anyone know why jessica phillips had to come on as diana mid performance?
 Dec 12 2009, 12:55:49 AM
haha yeah me too
but i love them!

Dec 12 2009, 12:40:51 AM
does anyone know what lisa k is talking about in her tweets tonight?

Don't let any1 tell u there's something Alice R. can't do. I knew this moment was coming... I was anxiously awaiting it...

...I saw her coming closer & closer to it every nite last week. It finally happened... about 8 hours ago from web

(hint) along lines of music box piece into aisle; fork bouncing off stage onto floor at yr feet; Skittle making it 2 edge of stage about 8 hours ago fro

re: Most Emotional Tony Award Winning Speeches
 Oct 5 2009, 12:43:38 AM
i agree, alice ripleys was really emotional. that woman is full of passion and i love her for it
re: How has _______'s Lotto/Rush been?
 Sep 2 2009, 10:33:53 PM
what about next to normal?
re: Michael Berry on for Dan in NtN tonight (6/16)
 Jun 17 2009, 02:16:01 AM
you guys are probably right that he wasn't that great, but cut the guy a break. imagine having the pressure of stepping in to bobby spencer's shoes at a moments notice and give it all you've got playing opposite alice ripley. thats insaneee. not to mention the role.
Brian D'Arcy James' Ask A Star
 Jun 16 2009, 01:59:21 AM
http://www.broadway.com/Broadway-com-VIDEO-ON-DEMAND-Ask-A-Star/broadway_information_html/5015928

i am in love with this guy! and he answered one of my questions!!!

re: Characters You Never Liked Until You Saw A Different Interpretation
 Jun 15 2009, 11:47:46 PM
Sarah Brown in Guys and Dolls.. Jenna Russell's interpretation in the West End production of it totally changed that role in my eyes

also

June and Louise -- Leigh Ann Larkin & Laura Benanti
.. enough said.

Jun 13 2009, 08:17:29 PM
no matter who they cast for Diana next, something is going to seem wrong because of Alice. Shes absolute perfection
re: Broadway Crush?
 Jun 13 2009, 08:14:33 PM
Gavin Creel
Cheyenne Jackson
Aaron Tveit
Brian D'Arcy James
Michael Cerveris

looooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee

but i'm still obsesssedddd with Alice Ripley. oh my god. shes absolutely amazing. its not normal how fantastic she is

re: Should the 3 Billys Have Won the Tony Award?
 Jun 11 2009, 01:20:42 AM
i haven't seen billy elliot yet so i can't say if they deserved it or not. however, i really do think, contrary to popular belief, that brian d'arcy james' performance in shrek was phenomenal. he was able to play through all of that makeup. just watch him perform "who i'd be" its beautiful

re: Film versions of CURRENT musicals
 Jun 11 2009, 01:16:07 AM
ahhaha agreeeedd

brittany murphy???? really?

re: Addams Family expectations
 Jun 11 2009, 01:05:06 AM
Even though the cast is definitely solid, I still hate the idea of the Adams family becoming a musical. first shrek, then spider man, now this?
re: Next to Normal Seats
 Jun 11 2009, 12:25:14 AM
its not bad. i sat there the other night and the only thing is is that since there are 3 levels, when the actors are on the first floor, the whoooleee mezzanine leans forward all at once. other than that its actually pretty good because you can see perfectly for the other two levels.

it really depends on who is sitting in front of you. i had a tall old man who couldnt sit still and had a big head, so it was kind of annoying. still good seats

enjoy the show!

re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?
 Jul 22 2008, 11:22:37 PM
Jenna Russell by far! We had a whole conversation about Damn Yankees and when she wants to see it and when i'm going to see it. I actually died.
GUYS & DOLLS to Broadway Feb. 2008?
 Jul 22 2008, 10:49:37 PM
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/108587.html

this is from a while ago but i just found this article. does anyone know what happened?

re: Jenna Russell - If I Were A Bell
 Jul 21 2008, 07:35:53 PM
?
Jenna Russell - If I Were A Bell
 Jul 21 2008, 01:25:46 AM
Does anyone have a video of Jenna Russell performing "If I Were A Bell"?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You