News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FirstRow2

FirstRow2 Profile Photo
Member Name: FirstRow2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: How about a revival of BARNUM starring Hugh Jackman?
 Jan 11 2005, 01:53:38 AM
Now that would make a great movie!! The role of P.T requires so much panache & energy that Hugh would be great. And how about sweet Emmy Rossum as the "Swedish Nightengale"? With all the characters in Barnum, it could be an all-star cast! Let's call Eisner & book the gig.
re: Disney and Jackman to co-produce movie musicals
 Jan 10 2005, 01:56:44 PM
You & Me Both!!! I think Disney has enough money they could write a musical or buy one that's recently written. If they're desperate, I'll write one!!! And I'll have it take place near where I live so I can watch the filming. Don't want to meet the man personally, as I'm not too attractive with my tongue hanging out & drool dripping off my chin. And then if he SPOKE to me in that luscious Aussie accent.... call the EMTs! Seeing him from afar would be just fine. But I'll be anxious to hear
Michael Ball
 Jan 10 2005, 01:46:44 PM
I'd been reading updates on London West End performers & saw that Michael Ball is touring England. Why hasn't Broadway invited him with open arms? His voice is perfect for many roles! Or at least write him a One-Man-Show so he can perform an evening of music. That would be well worth the price of a Broadway Ticket!! Am I the only one who would enjoy seeing him?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You