News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for xnasty in khakisx2

xnasty in khakisx2 Profile Photo
Member Name: xnasty in khakisx2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jun 16 2009, 09:14:32 PM
I have a quick question, I figured this would be the best thread to ask. I saw a video of the song 'Feeling Electric' and i was wondering if there's a recorded version to download of that song.I really like it.
thank you :]

re: Spring Awakening changes?
 Jan 13 2009, 02:26:38 PM
When did you go to see Spring Awakening? Because i went a few nights ago and Hunter Parish's voice gave out on the high notes in "Left Behind" as well. Also at the end of "All That's Known" the ending note was an octave lower. I've seen him once before and don't remember him singing that note at the end of "All That's Known"

re: What musical should be made into a movie next?
 Jun 17 2008, 06:55:00 PM
I could totally tolerate Avenue Q the movie. Considering how the muppet characters are so familiar on screen, and it's just downright hilarious.
re: SPRING AWAKENING QUESTION
 Jun 1 2008, 01:24:37 PM
THANKS FOR THIS!! im gonna see it in a week on the 7th and im totally looking forward to spotting more symbolism. and if i stagedoor i my be even tempted to ask Bashoff this question 0.0
SPRING AWAKENING QUESTION
 May 31 2008, 05:52:12 PM
i have noticed the number of times i have seen Spring Awakening, that in act 1 Moritz Stiefel's hair is limp and rather messy. But then when he comes out to sing "I Dont Do Saddness" in act 2 his hair is all gelled up, it's like this every time. i know there's got to be some kind of metaphorical explanation but i just cant find it.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You