News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Petralicious

Petralicious Profile Photo
Member Name: Petralicious
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Trudeau at COME FROM AWAY  Mar 16 2017, 09:24:07 AM

UN Ambassador Nikki Haley was also with them! I wonder if they speak about issues or it is just a complete fun night?

Ivanka Trump greets patrons as the United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, left, looks on before the start of the Broadway musical "Come From Away" in New York, Wednesday, March 15, 2017.  (AP)

Will THE BANDSTAND open on Broadway?  Mar 8 2017, 11:34:41 AM

Damn whitey, ruins everything!!! cant they just go away??

Will THE BANDSTAND open on Broadway?  Mar 8 2017, 11:24:14 AM

I do not care what race she is I would see Laura sing the Dictionary

Show suggestions for May trip?  Mar 2 2017, 03:55:42 PM

Anastasia is on my list

March NY Theater Openings: Which are you most looking forward to?  Mar 1 2017, 08:32:29 AM

Jeanne d'Arc and David Byrne are intriguing to me

La La Land  Feb 27 2017, 09:02:53 AM

Yay Emma!!

Favourite reasonably priced pre-theatre dinner spot?  Feb 23 2017, 12:10:49 PM

I love Johns Pizza on 44th and 8th

ANASTASIA Casting Announced  Feb 23 2017, 09:05:40 AM

Sophie is Anya!!!

Young or Old, Christy is Magic. 

I just love this artwork!  Parfait!

Should Actors Be Smoking At The Stagedoor ?  Feb 22 2017, 09:04:34 AM

PC Culture run amock.

I do not smoke and dont like it, but the actor is outside so let him be.

Where is Steve Kazee these days?  Feb 16 2017, 03:30:29 PM

MinnieFay said: "Kazee is done with Broadway ---- and the feelings are mutual. To quote a Bill Maher catchphrase:  "WHINY LITTLE B*TCH!"

"I am sorry to hear this.  He gave me the goosebumps at Once.  Why are they thru with each other?

Where is Steve Kazee these days?  Feb 16 2017, 09:02:39 AM

He was on Elementary for a while too.

JOAN OF ARC: INTO THE FIRE (previews)  Feb 16 2017, 08:36:49 AM

Chefcorvette said: "Petra is on point. Try not to judge this as a conventional musical  it is a hybrid rock and intimate musical~~informative and touching/emotional, at times.  Very worthwhile. Tremendously talented Cast. Only two women because of the story line. Joan +1. previous comment about Mare W appearing towards the end is because that's what happened 24 years later. 

"Thank you Chef.

It sounds very int

JOAN OF ARC: INTO THE FIRE (previews)  Feb 15 2017, 12:30:42 PM

Yes hate, and  I am well aware. She is a French hero and a Saint.as well. Not sure if you know but Ingrid Bergman played Joan of Arc back in the forties on Broadway.

I was asking if the show is related or inspired  to that one at all or a brand new production

JOAN OF ARC: INTO THE FIRE (previews)  Feb 15 2017, 11:27:18 AM

Has this any relation to the Joan of Arc that Ingrid Bergman played on stage in 1940?

Chance of show closing due to weather?  Feb 8 2017, 02:53:22 PM

smart changing your flight.  The shows usually will go on unless its considered an epic blizzard which I do not think this is.  so far.  The good thing is, there will be canceled seats available that you may be able to score that you would not if it didnt snow. 

Mary Tyler Moore has died  Jan 27 2017, 01:22:41 PM

Did anyone see the CBS Special on her last night? Hosted by Gayle King. Interersting until it was taken over by Oprah, who of course made it all about her. 

Jennifer Holliday's decision/backlash- her response on the View  Jan 20 2017, 08:33:00 AM

the Hate and Intolerance on the Left has been exposed.

Kanye and Steve Harvey have also been honest about the ugly backlash and disgusting racial Epithets they have gotten from the left just for daring to have a conversation. Dr King would be heartbroken

Jennifer Holliday's decision/backlash- her response on the View  Jan 19 2017, 03:54:27 PM

Susanswerphone said: If you want to make amends, you could show up at Town Hall tomorrow afternoon. Now that you're not working in D.C.

"But i think she might be Pro-Life and they are not welcome

Jennifer Holliday's decision/backlash- her response on the View  Jan 19 2017, 02:07:00 PM

Wow, how heartbreaking, .She came across extremely hurt   She got death threats, called Racial names for agreeing to perform all for wanting to sing a song celebrating America.  Looks like Joy and Whoopi did not get the answers theywere hoping for from her.  Thank Goodness for Jedediah

Hamilton in Chicago  Jan 19 2017, 11:59:02 AM

ebontoyan said: "^Why would they be rolling in their graves??! They were not perfect people either! And obviously LMM has a different opinion than you!!!

"Im guessing these great Americans would be against a terrorist killing innocent men, women and children and planting bombs all around the US, including Frances Tavern where President George Washington gave his historic Farewell Address

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You