News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hair08

Member Name: Hair08
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Esparza 333 thoughts about Best Featured Actor in a Musical Tony Race
 Jun 4 2008, 02:40:46 PM
Wow buddharich why so harsh in regards to Passing Strange? And not to mention Daniel Breaker? His is an incredible talent! By it is your opinion.
re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on ReNT (with theater and stage door photos)
 Jun 4 2008, 12:15:39 PM
I love how one theatre goer's opinion makes it that the show isn't good. It really blows my mind. I was there that day and did not feel that way at all. I thought it was very good and that people weren't just "singing" like the OBc by any means. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. Didn't know that Ben Brantley was on this message board. I am pretty sure that Eden had only began performances a day before that poster saw the show so give her some credit.
re: RENT 5/31/08 2pm review
 Jun 2 2008, 12:01:28 PM
Hmm...I too was there at the matinee and loved, loved, loved the show! I thought that for the most part the assessment made by Suicidal was good except that I felt the opposite way they did with the character of Benny and Rodney Hicks' portrayal. For the first time I actually understood where Benny was coming from and he wasn't just this slick detached guy. It really seemed as though he was trying to right things but didn't know how to go about it. It just seemed the actor playing the role infus
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You