News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MaddieKat

MaddieKat Profile Photo
Member Name: MaddieKat
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: attention any Charlotte area theatre people
 Aug 13 2004, 04:37:28 PM
Thanks, usactorsinger, this looks pretty neat. Finnally the Charlotte Thatre community has a better place to communicate than that crappy Charlotte Theatre Magazine message board.
re: Nudity Cut in DRACULA
 Aug 12 2004, 02:27:14 PM
I'm all for nudity in shows...america needs to get over its discomfort with the human body! And as for changing for the matinees....that is an old tredition. Back in the day they would take out profanity and slightly change blocking....bitch to witch and things of that nature.
Advice Please! Conservatories for Theare or Musical Theatre
 Aug 12 2004, 02:15:34 PM
Hi....for all of you that get ticked off about repeated threads I searched for conservatories and this is all I came up with:

"Does anyone want to give me a list of really good acting conservatories that are somewhat affordable! Some help would really be nice! Thanks!"

So I would greatly appreciate any help with this. I'm a young actor who doesn't have the grades nor the love of academics to go to a big university (FSU for example). What are the best conservatory programs...e

re: Sweeny Todd auditons! Coud it move to Broadway??
 Jun 21 2004, 08:02:58 PM
Actually Joseph Gera does have NY credits. I have heard about this production. I believe they are in talks with sevaral names for the two big leads including Roma Downey. If the North Carolina run is a success then plans art to try to bring the production to NYC.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You