News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SheepyFuzz

SheepyFuzz Profile Photo
Member Name: SheepyFuzz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: When did Stagedooring become a necessity?
 Sep 9 2008, 05:43:22 PM
I think the original poster of this thread is fails to make the distinction between avid NYC theatergoers (who constantly go to the stage door) and those that attend the show as a treat, and then wait by the stage door.

There are many people that only get a couple of opportunities in their lifetime to see a show on Broadway. If they've traveled a significant distance to see a particular actor, what an opportunity to tell them how much you've enjoyed their work. What actor wouldn't

re: Boeing Boeing today?
 Sep 7 2008, 10:36:36 PM
Davis is going to play Gabriela and Bogart is going to play Gloria. Any word on how long Christine Baranski and Mark Rylance will stay with the play?
 Sep 7 2008, 10:29:30 PM
Sometime in October. I want to say October 6?
 Sep 7 2008, 10:23:11 PM
I thought there was more than one?
 Sep 7 2008, 09:37:08 PM
Ha ha ha ha, now there's an idea! (I probably wouldn't want to share him tho)
 Sep 7 2008, 09:34:41 PM
Ha ha ha, no. I don't think so.

:)

Sep 7 2008, 09:26:01 PM
You take Kathryn Hahn, and I'll take Bradley Whitford. Deal?
 Sep 7 2008, 09:25:19 PM
He is pretty hot. :)
 Sep 7 2008, 08:47:30 PM
Gina's on vacation -- I think she was supposed to be out for 2 weeks. I have no idea when she went out, so maybe her vacation coincided with the other girl's ending date?
 Sep 7 2008, 07:46:10 PM
I thought I had read somewhere that it was also going to be her last show . . .but I could just be mixing up things that I've read recently . . .
 Sep 7 2008, 07:15:34 PM
ha ha ha, good point. :)
 Sep 7 2008, 07:09:03 PM
The last time I saw the show, a couple of weeks ago, he was climbing the walls then. :) I got the feeling that they were all more comfortable in their roles because there was a lot more improv back in August, compared to May (when I first saw it).

LOL, Bradley making out with Kathryn. Bet his wife would LOVE that.

re: which new Broadway show are you most looking forward to??
 Sep 7 2008, 03:44:01 PM
9 to 5! I think Allison Janney is phenomenal and I'm excited to see her on stage!
Boeing Boeing today?
 Sep 7 2008, 03:19:04 PM
Considering this message will probably be seen by people after the fact: Did anyone go to Bradley Whitford and Mary McCormack's last show today?
re: Boeing Boeing Stage Door
 Aug 30 2008, 10:51:54 AM
I think it'll be a normal performance. I think Bradley Whitford and Mary McCormack are going to keep it low-key. They don't strike me as the type to need a lot of hoopla. Mark Rylance or somebody might say a few words, but I think that'll be it. I suspect there will also be a lot of people at the stage door that night too.
 Aug 30 2008, 12:23:57 AM
ha ha ha ha ha, I hear ya
 Aug 29 2008, 11:36:09 PM
A friend of mine went on Wednesday night -- she said that Bradley was wonderful to everyone. Someone asked him about the billboard with his wife's picture on it and he got a little melancholy. The poor guy's homesick and ready to go home.
 Aug 29 2008, 06:18:17 PM
Both times I saw the show & went to the stage door Gina Gershon didn't come out but everyone else did. I know these guys are tired after a show, but they're always willing to take time to meet and talk with fans.
re: [title of show] goes to the Tony After-Parties.
 Jun 29 2008, 05:13:28 PM
I thought Bradley Whitford's entire segment was hilarious. He was NOT sober and it was great!
re: Your Favorite Musical
 Jun 29 2008, 05:08:42 PM
I don't have any *one* favorite, but at the top of my list are Guys & Dolls, My Fair Lady, and the Sound of Music. I also have a fondness for Avenue Q, Spamalot, and Les Miserables.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You