News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Elphie10

Member Name: Elphie10
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

I'm loving the "Wicked" references in tonight's Ugly Betty...
 Nov 13 2008, 08:36:16 PM
Tornadoes in Kansas? "No good deed goes unpunished?" Anyone else thinks this is less than a coincidence?
The Official Best Musical Tony Award Winner 'In The Heights' Love Thread
 Aug 25 2008, 12:19:31 PM
I really, really enjoyed Josh as Benny. I actually think I prefer him a little bit to Chris. Chris- who is amazing and ridiculously hot, don't get me wrong- just has this sort of "womanizer" vibe that makes me distrust his relationship with Nina a little. But he's so darn fun to watch on stage, I can understand why he was cast. I just find myself trusting Josh's Benny a little bit more. Plus the fact that he has darker skin helps a lot- when I saw Chris as Benny, I thought he was Hispanic a
 Aug 24 2008, 05:39:15 PM
Saw the show Saturday evening for the 2nd time. It was SO great! I feel like it's a show I could see 16 times and never get sick of it. I don't really do the stage door thing anymore but I couldn't resist running over and getting Mandy Gonzalez's signature when I saw she had come out. She is super cute!
Is that Kristin Chenoweth in the Mohegan Sun commercial?
 Aug 22 2008, 08:22:00 PM
I've seen a recent commercial for Mohegan Sun twice now, and both times I keep thinking I'm seeing Kristin Chenoweth. At the same time, the woman looks too tall/long to be her, and her voice doesn't quite sound like Kristin's... but her face sure looks like her. Does anyone know if it's her or not?
 Aug 21 2008, 12:20:30 PM
Just wondering if anyone will be out this Saturday evening (the 23rd)? I don't really care- I was just curious. :)
re: Does anybody else want a wedding reception like this?
 Aug 13 2008, 11:13:31 AM
That was awesome. What cool friends.
re: Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?
 Aug 12 2008, 10:19:56 AM
He was really great at the Apple Store recording! His voice is beautiful and reminded me a lot of Jonathon Groff's voice.

Also, on another note, Lauren Pritchard's voice was way better in real life. I feel like the recording doesn't do her justice... Somehow it just isn't captured. I don't really know how to describe it.

re: How the BLONDE casting plays out (aka: the also-rans who also got cast)
 Jul 22 2008, 12:02:08 PM
So when is Bailey going to be out? I would love to see Autumn in the role.
How was Andrea Burns ("In the Heights") not nominated for a Tony Award?????
 Jul 13 2008, 03:10:34 PM
I just saw the show and thought she stole the whole thing. I was hoping someone could explain to me why she wasn't even nominated for a Tony??
re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS!
 Jun 25 2008, 09:43:39 PM
To add to the Hachs hatred, in a completely unrelated note, I remember in one of the earlier episodes she was discrediting one of the actresses because she (Hachs) "couldn't believe that she could get in to Harvard," or whatever, and I just wanted to be like, Oh Honey, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but nobody in their right mine *actually* believes that Elle could get into Harvard.

Also, I wanted to send out some Emma love, because I do love her, and I think she's great. And all you haters can just go ahead and take another swig of your haterade.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You