News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for saddle shoe side kick

saddle shoe side kick Profile Photo
Member Name: saddle shoe side kick
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204777470
Blog Address:
Profile:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: ‘Reefer Madness’ to be released 10/28
 Sep 30 2008, 05:34:22 PM
when do tickets go on sale, and will there be copies of the cd available to buy at the event? i'll be coming straight from a rehearsal in new jersey. i'm super excited :)
re: Translation, Talk Radio or Prelude to a Kiss?
 Feb 27 2007, 02:10:37 PM
For what it's worth, I saw Prelude to a Kiss on February 23rd and absolutely loved it. I even went home and bought the script online so I can use scenes from it in my acting class. This production was different from any straight play I've seen before, but that's most certainly NOT a bad thing. I can't wait to see it again.
re: Reefer Madness Cast/Soundtrack Recording!
 Jan 12 2007, 05:22:22 PM
"Q: WILL THERE BE A FILM SOUNDTRACK?
A: One actually exists, but we can’t legally sell it without first paying union fees to the singers. We’re looking for a record label to pick up the cost and distribute the album. We’re anxious to make the score legally available to the public, so check in periodically with this website for updates."

http://www.reefermadness.org/fack/fack.html
It's the 4th question down.

And some people selling the LA CD on eBay for obscene amounts ruined it for everyone else. That's when the price got jacked up. Unfortunate.

re: Happy Birthday Cheyenne!
 Jul 12 2005, 12:46:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEYENNE!! MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE :)

I feel special. I didn't know we shared a birthday, haha and tickets to ASU were a gift for me. Where did you see that it was his birthday?

re: Official ALL SHOOK UP LOVERS THREAD
 Jul 1 2005, 02:21:33 PM
Figured I'd come back to share a little ASU fan base with you guys. I'm so glad you love the show because I've been following it since CT and loving it. I love to read all the positive reviews and people saying how much they enjoyed the show :)
re: Things I Learned From Broadway Shows
 Feb 2 2005, 08:51:48 PM
A man may be hot but he's not when he's shot.
You can't get a man with a gun.

re: Good Vibrations- when will it close?
 Feb 2 2005, 06:09:44 PM
It's really sad to see people condemning this show so early. A guy in my school saw this show an loved it. A lot of people love it. If you aw the show and did not enjoy it, fine. But to those who haven't seen it yet- just be quiet.
Diana as Tracy, I LOVE it!!
 Jan 25 2005, 05:06:58 PM
newyorkuniq, that comment was totally unnecessary. The only ugly I see is you for saying something like that. Brooke Tansley is a beautiful and amazing Belle. You must be blind.
re: Breaking News: Paige Davis Fired from TLC
 Jan 25 2005, 06:33:03 AM
I heard this on some news show and they said it could be connected with "an Actors Equity benefit". We all know what it is. I wish Paige the best. I like her. It would be cool for her to return to Broadway because she has said she really loves it. We'll see.
re: roger bart on desperate housewives tonite
 Jan 23 2005, 10:47:48 PM
Well said, Mythus. Well said.
 Jan 23 2005, 10:36:32 PM
I definately think he'll be back.
 Jan 23 2005, 10:30:41 PM
It was. I'm mad that it doesn't look like next week will be new. Something is gonna happen.
 Jan 23 2005, 10:24:26 PM
Once again, creepy Roger!!! How I love him, lol. But George is so creepy!
re: Practically Imperfect In Every Way - Mary Poppins
 Jan 23 2005, 06:04:40 PM
There was really no need for you to bump your own thread dissing a show.
I'm sure the terrible things you've mentioned are why it made back its entire investment in two days.

re: Merrily We Roll Along
 Jan 23 2005, 11:51:59 AM
I heard that "That Frank" was used to replace another song. I like "That Frank" though.
 Jan 23 2005, 11:27:36 AM
Could you tell me about the diffeences? You just made me curious. I feel dumb not knowing.
 Jan 23 2005, 10:19:52 AM
Lol, I was shocked to see this thread up t the top after so long. I'm in the chorus for the show, but it's fun. I really enjoy the music. I think our Frank is going to be very good. We are doing it more like the 1994 revival, I believe. That's the CD that our musical director had everybody go out and get. It was so hard to find but I finally got the last copy at Barnes & Noble. My school actually did, under the same direction, Guys and Dolls my freshman year and Crazy For You my sophmore year bu
re: 2005 High School Musicals Across the USA
 Jan 17 2005, 06:19:44 PM
We're doing Merrily We Roll Along this year.
re: All Shook Up - Saturday Matinee
 Jan 17 2005, 05:46:53 PM
I didn't know you were a BWW member, lol. I got to meet Jenn and Cheyenne, both so nice. I saw Jenn's family there :) It's great they come to see her.
re: All Shook Up - Saturday Matinee
 Jan 17 2005, 03:05:39 PM
gustof777, I saw you lol. Didn't notice your mom though.

Mister Matt, I'm tired of people being so negative about this show and I had personal attacks made against me for liking it. Sorry to be tired of seeing all the negative crap but the personal attacks just pissed me off enough to get really frustrated with people being negative. You have been negative on every thread about the show. Why don't you tell us what you liked?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You