News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for iDEFY_forgood

iDEFY_forgood Profile Photo
Member Name: iDEFY_forgood
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Creepiness Never Stops  Jan 28 2011, 12:50:31 AM
I understand that. But they donate to get something, too. I agree that it is great to donate that much money. It's amazing, actually! But I would definitely consider a walk-on role in Wicked a benefit.
The Creepiness Never Stops  Jan 28 2011, 12:25:26 AM
http://www.buzzsawmag.org/2009/12/04/no-day-like-today/
Here's an article in which Natalie was interviewed for just a little over two years ago.

“There are a million and one better things to do with your money,” Chernicoff says. “That’s more than a semester of my college education.”

Wow, guess things change?

Also, adamgreer mentioned that both himself and Tracy have donated large sums to BC/EFA? I believe Tracy got a walk-on role IN WICKED because of her donation. So, adamgreer, don't make it seem like you donate "out of the goodness of your heart", because you both benefit from your donations.

"No good deed goes unpunished". As I'm sure you both know. (Times 100).

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread  Sep 28 2010, 01:05:10 PM
I have a RENT *OBC Signed* Playbill. If you're interested, PM me and we'll talk! I can also upload a picture if necessary!
re: Sierra Boggess Ask A Star  Dec 19 2008, 10:34:12 PM
Yay! She answered my question :)
who have you gotten stuff back from?  Dec 12 2008, 03:09:41 PM
Does Katie Holmes not sign the "All My Sons" playbill?
who have you gotten stuff back from?  Dec 8 2008, 02:55:43 PM
I got a "August:Osage County" signed playbill. Only took a week!

who have you gotten stuff back from?  Dec 8 2008, 02:55:40 PM
I got a "August:Osage County" signed playbill. Only took a week!

re: Embarrassed by 'fans'  Dec 5 2008, 10:47:43 AM
I think some of WICKEDs fans are a little ridiculous and make it hard for other people to enjoy the show. Also, the people who think they are "friends" with the actors, simply because they have seen the show 83 times. I LOVE the show, but I don't go overboard.
re: Ellen's Stardust Diner  Dec 5 2008, 10:40:15 AM
Ellen's Stardust is awesome! It is a little more expensive then a regular diner, but it's totally worth it IMO. The service is pretty good, and even if it takes a little longer, you have peole entertaining you. The staff is wonderful and most of them are really talanted. They even come over and interact with you at times.
re: Julliard Grads?  Nov 18 2008, 08:19:24 AM
Wicked cast member Reed Kelly.( well, he was trained there, not sure if he graduated though)
re: Nicole Parker is Officially Announced for Wicked  Nov 5 2008, 01:41:54 PM
Im so excited for her!!! I CAN NOT wait to see her as Elphaba!!! :)
re: Shows you'd give your right arm to be in?  Oct 14 2008, 02:42:09 PM
Into the Woods.
I'd give my left arm too.

re: Best Stage Door Experiences  Oct 14 2008, 02:33:41 PM
I have always had wonderful experirnces at the Wicked stage door! Everyone is always so nice and welcoming! Also, everyone at the Legally Blonde stage door was very nice! I saw the show back when Nikki Snelson was still there and she had so much energy and was having conversations with everyone :) She was more then glad to sign things and take pictures, which was awesome!
re: Kennedy Center to present SIDE SHOW!  Sep 30 2008, 05:53:59 PM
i just got my ticket! cant wait!!!!
re: Julie Reiber as Elphaba for 3 shows in Oct.  Sep 13 2008, 07:01:44 PM
Chelsea rocks!!! So suck it bitc*es!!
re: When did Stagedooring become a necessity?  Sep 11 2008, 08:21:15 PM
It all depends on what reason your there for. If you are there to form a friendship with an actor or try to get back-stage, you are there for the wrong reason. If you go to tell the actor that you enjoyed their performance and possibly get an autograph/picture thats totally fine fine. Just dont waste the actors time!

You wouldnt believe some of the things i've heard people say/do to actors at the WICKED stage door. While the actors do appreciate their fans, they most likely dont care h

who have you gotten stuff back from?  Sep 9 2008, 08:22:02 AM
I got mail back from Kerry Ellis last week! :)
And yesterday I recived my Lindsay K. Northen picture!!!!! :)

who have you gotten stuff back from?  Sep 9 2008, 08:22:00 AM
I got mail back from Kerry Ellis last week! :)
And yesterday I recived my Lindsay K. Northen picture!!!!! :)

re: Altar Boyz or Forbidden Broadway?  Aug 10 2008, 03:47:29 PM
forbidden broadway so you can see the amazingly talanted jared bradshaw!!!!!!! :) plus, its HILARIOUS.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You