News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dhiraj86

dhiraj86 Profile Photo
Member Name: dhiraj86
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: New Dreamgirls Clip.....
 Jun 28 2006, 03:05:44 AM
Best place online for Dreamgirls movie stuff!!
re: Drowsy Chaperone on iTunes Finally!
 Jun 27 2006, 01:34:57 AM
What a lozer! Sad.
re: Drowsy Chaperone on iTunes Finally!
 Jun 27 2006, 01:34:51 AM
What a lozer! Sad.
Drowsy Chaperone on iTunes Finally!
 Jun 27 2006, 12:43:26 AM
The Drowsy Chaperone is avalible on iTunes!

The price is the standard $9.99 for the album! There are some errors with the track list on iTunes but I'm Sure that will be fixed ASAP!

RE: Color Purple SNUB
 Jun 12 2006, 01:06:15 AM
I feel that the Color Purple was SNUBBED tonight. Who's with me?
Miss Saigon vs. M. Butterfly
 Feb 28 2006, 03:11:51 AM
For those of you who do not know, M. Butterfly is a Tony Award winning play (1986?) that flips the Madam Butterfly Opera inside out and examines stereotypes and gender/racial issues. It is, in many ways, the anti-Madam Butterfly and fills viewers with a new perspective on an old story (stereotype.) It forever changed my life...

A few years later, Miss Saigon took the story of Madam Butterfly and retold it in a contemporary setting. It did further the stereotype of Asian Women and was,

re: A TV Show Musical Episode???
 Feb 28 2006, 03:07:38 AM
I forgot to mention my favorite cartoon musical episodes....
FAMILY GUY and SIMPSONS (1-8 Season)
I love Planet of the Apes and Sharie Bobbins ones.
My fair lady is classic too!

re: BEST Website for a Musical/Production
 Feb 28 2006, 01:17:21 AM
What do you all think about the RENT movie website?
re: WEST SIDE STORY best musical ever!?
 Feb 28 2006, 01:12:50 AM
RENT is my all time favorite musical as well. I is timeless to me.
re: Miss Siagon Logo - JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!
 Feb 28 2006, 01:10:43 AM
Me too!
re: 'possible Sweeney todd movie. . .
 Feb 28 2006, 01:08:30 AM
However, this information (about sweeny todd) was of use to me! I am gald itwas reposted because I and a maybe people like me missed out on it the first time. We wont go searching for this information. Another thing i notice is that the search engine can be hard to navigate. I posted a new topic on Musical TV Shows. I was allready posted. I search for it and similar key words and found way too much access post that are unrelated. I think before we jump to the conclusion that the person di
WEST SIDE STORY best musical ever!?
 Feb 28 2006, 12:58:48 AM
I have had a lot of conversation with people who participate and are fans of musical theatre and the popular oppinion is that West Side Story is the best musical (in all aspects) overall. Yes, it is one of my favorites but is it truly the best. I wanna know from broadway fans on broadwayworld.com what they think....

YES or NO... Is West Side Story the best musical ever?

If Not... what is?

Feb 28 2006, 12:46:04 AM
However, not everybody is computer literate and a simple search is not all that simple. A lot of times people just want to reignight a flame or story. And people who want to find the post that keep getting pushed back... can just Search for them! Or read this post!
re: Miss Siagon Logo - JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!
 Feb 28 2006, 12:41:23 AM
I saw an interview with Cameron McIntosh and he said that he wanted the face to be hidden in the Miss Saigon logo and for the viewer to not easily find it. Furthermore, he wanted to have it where when you did find it, you can never forget it when you look at it. Excellent Marketing!!! That is why he is the master producer (even with shows like Cats and Phantom!)
 Feb 28 2006, 12:36:12 AM
I hate when people get really upset for posts that have already been posted. New people can access this information and not have to go on here everyday! Thanks for posting this jam_man! This seem intresting and Tim is dark enough to pull this off! Well see boys!
A TV Show Musical Episode???
 Feb 28 2006, 12:32:03 AM
I was talking to a friend and was wondering if an all musical TV show would ever work on Network TV. Then we talked about TV shows that featured a musical (singing and dancing) episode. Our favorites were Buffy "Once more with feeling, and " MTV's Daria in "Daria!" What are some other good ones and would a Musical TV show (where all the characters express their true feeling and interactions throughs sond and even dance) ever work?

re: PRODUCERS DVD-April 25th
 Feb 27 2006, 11:57:11 AM
No it doesn't.
re: BEST Website for a Musical/Production
 Feb 27 2006, 11:53:04 AM
As far a fan website, I would say that Forget-Regret.net is the best. I highlights the musical RENT and is just the best RENT (and musical site period) out there.

re: PRODUCERS DVD-April 25th
 Feb 27 2006, 11:48:35 AM
Opps.... I did a search and everything. Guess I must have over looked it. Anyways, I think this fantasitc movie deserves at least 2 posts. RENT, another great movie, had at least 50 dedicated to just the dvd. I am a little surprised by the lack of Producers posts on BroadwayWorld.
BEST Website for a Musical/Production
 Feb 27 2006, 11:36:12 AM
Out of all the show websites, i would go with Wicked as being my favorite page. It is easy, looks nice and has the photos updated along with the cast changes. My least favorite site would be the Spamalot site. It is cluttered and irritating to navigate. What do you all think?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You