News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Iona4

Member Name: Iona4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Returning tickets to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
 Dec 27 2018, 04:59:32 PM
Hi everyone,

Im trying to return three tickets for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child for the cast change date in March next year and was hoping to get a little insight from anyone who has returned tickets before. A little background is that these were wrongly purchased during the April release when the website declined my card multiple times on my phone. It turns out that the payment did in fact go through and I ended up with four tickets in different places in the orchestra. Its also

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Apr 16 2016, 04:21:28 PM

Esgred said: "Iona4 said: "NJ_BroadwayGirl said: "I bought three resale tickets from Ticketmaster for Box C next Wednesday evening.  I got them out of sheer luck by only looking for 3 tickets on that date. Rather than viewing the seats, a list appeared and I had the choice between C or G for the same price, so I went with C."

How much were your re-sale box C seats (each) from Ticketmaster?

"

Apr 16 2016, 04:14:04 PM

Apr 2 2016, 06:51:55 PM

NJ_BroadwayGirl said: "I don't know the "how" of selling since they are paper tickets, but if you choose to view the resale tickets as a list rather than on the map, they are listed. Perhaps it's the same thing with a new barcode generated that voids the barcode on the existing printed ticket. So if you tried to use the paper ticket that you sold, it wouldn't work. 

"Ahah you guys are making me nervous! I bought three res

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You