News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bstndiva

bstndiva Profile Photo
Member Name: bstndiva
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Legally Blonde: The Musical
 Jul 7 2004, 10:20:34 AM
Etoile what would you know about it? Since you said you were a friend of Amy Archer I'm sure he wouldn't give someone like you the time of day.

Iflitifloat is right. Some people see something as sucking up while others see it as a friendly gesture. It's all in the motivation. Thank you for clarifying that point.

Jul 6 2004, 01:58:48 PM
Newyorkuniq you would be perfect for a part in that show. If my elusive buddy would answer my messages he could probably get me an audition but I'm not sure I could go in front of a live audience yet. I feel so much more comfortable doing TV and movie work right now. Maybe by the time they cast it I would feel more comfortable. You definitely should go for it especially now that you have that great Bumble and Bumble do.

Jul 6 2004, 12:22:55 PM
This would be a great musical. The legally Blonde movies area riot. If the musical was going to be as funny I would be the first in line to get my tickets.
re: Alice In Wonderland...the OPERA??? really???
 Jul 6 2004, 11:38:08 AM
I hope Amy takes your advice Etoile. A little bo might do her a world of good. When you look good and feel better about yourself you don't have to be so angry at the world.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You