News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KCW

KCW Profile Photo
Member Name: KCW
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Hello

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Has Pokemon Go worked its way into theaters yet?  Jul 15 2016, 06:52:40 AM

I do want to say that the app is not all bad, it's getting people walking, talking and out of their house. While there are the ones who need to realize that they need to look around and be respectful, those are the onew tainting what otherwise could be a force for good.

Dust and Ashes  Jul 15 2016, 06:48:06 AM

You can tell right away who wrote that, and as always, Malloy is amazing.

Shows That Should Receive a BroadwayHD Livestream  Jul 1 2016, 01:19:04 PM

I think all limited runs that and/or are non touring should consider. It makes sense for all parties.

She Loves Me streaming  Jun 30 2016, 09:33:19 PM

A few beginning technical difficulties, otherwise wonderful.  

What to Wear to a Broadway Show  Jun 30 2016, 12:14:32 AM

I somehow posted a blank message so this is an edit.

Do dress comfortablely, and in layers. Don't wear a big hat or puffy hairdo. Please try to emit a neutral odor. You probably know that but the people next to you and you will be happy.

Hamilton in Chicago Cast?  Jun 30 2016, 12:11:50 AM

I know alternate is someone who is an alternitive, but what is the difference between standby and understudy? I really can't belive I've never thought about this.

She Loves Me streaming  Jun 30 2016, 12:05:08 AM

They made this complicated as they could, and I hope that the site doesn't crash, yet I am thinking that something will break. I hope not.

She Loves Me streaming  Jun 29 2016, 09:57:29 PM

You can pay 9.99 and watch the uncut raw version an unspecified number of times for a week. A few months later you can pay 7.99 to rent for two days and see it, it being the cut and made prettyer version (different camera angles, covering up of mistakes) or you could then use a month subscripgion and see it for the whole month. At least that's my understanding.

2017 Musical Theater Album Grammy  Jun 22 2016, 01:29:56 PM

I'm saying that it could fit with the opening of the show for it to work, provided that the producers wish to push it out.

Hamilton Clean Version OBCR?  Jun 22 2016, 01:18:20 PM

And America is a republic, not a democracy.

2017 Musical Theater Album Grammy  Jun 21 2016, 02:08:57 AM

Comet may be eligible, and if so, it will most likely win.

Which Hamilton performances will be Filmed?  Jun 21 2016, 12:52:34 AM

Neverland is the most likely. Care to give us the rundown of the FN actors schedules minerva? It would be much apreciated.

Monopoly the musical  Jun 20 2016, 09:21:06 PM

It's real?

http://variety.com/2016/legit/news/monopoly-musical-hasbro-broadway-1201798690/

Choosing our next musical  Jun 18 2016, 10:56:02 PM

This two would probably be out of age range, but Sweeney Todd and The Baker's Wife. Look into the bakers wife, it could work depending on your area's tolerance. It's nothing major. What I would recomedded is Pippin. There is a school edition and has a fair amount of roles for girls. The only thing that could be lacking is a Charlemagne and comedy for the male. (I'm saying girl as lp, guy as pippin but could you swap the two? It would be absolutely unorthodox and may

tony's  Jun 11 2016, 10:34:29 AM

I think AfterEight made this to solicit a reaction.

2016-2017 Season  Jun 9 2016, 07:24:30 AM

Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812 is a big spectacular with intimacy. The show has apreciated apreciation due to the lavish and imersive set, the innovative and thrilling score, the arching story, lush costumes, lavish lighting and many other components. While the budget is most likely larger than average, it is still a little show in terms of fan base in the moment. The show does not have any tourist a traction other than the amazing material and the 3 previous itera

The OFFICIAL Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Preview Thread  Jun 9 2016, 07:10:59 AM

You'll read the play. It's like Shakespeare, he wrote no books but he did write some amazing plays. Therefore you read the play.

Hamilton Lyrics Question  Jun 8 2016, 04:23:04 PM

First off, I'm sorry I mentioned the show. Secondly, during The Adams Administration, after "Sit down, John you fat mother bleep" there is a female voice saying something like stop this now. Does anyone know what is said here? It is not on the lyrics and not anotated on genius. Thanks.

What if Hamilton Wasn't Around this Season?  Jun 8 2016, 07:11:14 AM

Next year is going to be competitive, with a strong face off of three great musicals: Dear Evan Hansen, Nattasha. Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812, and Nerds

Costume question  Jun 8 2016, 07:05:38 AM

You are probably asking this because you are familiar with amateur preformances where actors provide their own clothes as to stretch the budget and make sure it fits. However, it would not make sense for a professional production to do so. It would not make sense to use pre worn clothes as those have wear and that could reduce structural integrity, along with many other factors. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You