News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mesmerized24601

mesmerized24601 Profile Photo
Member Name: mesmerized24601
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I'm kind of pretty, and pretty damn smart. I like romantic things like music and art. And, as you know, I have a gigantic heart. So why don't I have a boyfriend?(not even a fake one) Fuck! It sucks to be me!- Avenue Q

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ValJean's Tattoo
 Jul 8 2014, 05:55:07 PM
Thanks! true true!!
ValJean's Tattoo
 Jul 8 2014, 05:46:54 PM
oh so your thinking that man has a "brand" just not a number, they just all have the same one? But then how would Valjean exposing his prove who he is?
ValJean's Tattoo
 Jul 8 2014, 05:29:25 PM
Hi... I havent been active on this board for YEARS....... however after my latest trip to NYC last week something has been bothering me non stop and I knew where to come for my answer! hopefully!!!

What the heck does Valjean's Tattoo say and what does it mean???? I always thought it was 24601 but this one is clearly letters of some sort?? I know there must be something I'm missing... help!!!!

re: Hair @ Delacorte - Question
 Aug 1 2008, 06:55:46 PM
Okay, please don't kill me for this question, because I plan to try to get tickets either way, but I heard a rumor that Jon Groff will not be in the last two weeks of the show, due to other comittments, does anyone know if that has been confirmed or not I am just curious?
re: [Title Of Show] or Rent Lottery?
 Aug 1 2008, 06:44:44 PM
Thanks for the link - I swear I seached before I posted but I guess I didn't look hard enough - thanks again!
re: [Title Of Show] or Rent Lottery?
 Aug 1 2008, 06:35:50 PM
What time is the [tos] lotto and how much are the tickets?
re: Anyone seeing TOP GIRLS tonight?
 Apr 15 2008, 11:29:04 PM
Thank you WAT, despite it not sounding like you had that great of a time!
re: Anyone seeing TOP GIRLS tonight?
 Apr 15 2008, 11:18:37 PM
I know this just started previews tonight and technically the running time could change a bit, but does anyone know the approximate run time for this play?
re: THE HOMECOMING Rush
 Mar 5 2008, 09:28:53 PM
With the show closing in just a few weeks does anyone know if this is still true? Are the tickets easy to get, or should I just buy them ahead of time? We are driving in from MI on April 5th just for this, but if we can get decent rush seats than I would prefer that than have to spend the money on full price tix.
Spring Awakening Question
 Mar 2 2007, 12:52:45 PM
I recently saw Spring Awakening and am kind of on the fence about whether or not I like it, but I do have a question for those in the know. Does anyone know what approxamite age the characters are supposed to be?
re: Adam Pascal concert review
 Oct 9 2006, 01:49:25 PM
I miss the band days too!!!!!! But we all know that.
re: Any news on how Adam Pascal is doing out in CA?
 Jul 7 2006, 04:01:30 PM
I suppose it's all book promoting related but she has expressed that bieng out there has given her ideas and oppertunities.
 Jul 7 2006, 02:51:24 PM
Yeah the student thing has saved me a million times, especially in the Aida days. I fear that he is going to do something new out in LA and I will want to go sooo badly.

Let me just say now that me and friends have been trieng to get out to CA for two years now so if it happens to happen when Adam related things are happening then so be it! Who am I to interfear with fate? I crack me up!

Back to the topic from before though, I always assumed that the decision to move west

Jul 7 2006, 02:35:48 PM
Thanks, I would of love to have seen it. It is so hard when you have to travel to decide wich things you want to attend. Well want is a strong word but you know what I mean everything seems so important but I would go broke. Of course the Studder's benifiet I decide to see this I miss, go figure, atleast it was for charity!

Jul 7 2006, 02:30:27 PM
And I didnt know about this because??????????????

How I wish that there was a better official website for EVERYTHING.

Oh thats right, I didnt know because I am 600 miles away and totally out of the loop, the official love thread needs a hotline number I could call to get updates on the important stuff!!!! When about was this if you dont mind?

re: Broadway actors who you wish had solo albums
 Jul 7 2006, 02:27:11 PM
I am sure he has probly been said 10000 times but I think about it all the time so I hae to answer this one

RAUL ESPARZA, I think though that he considers himself more an actor than a singer but I could listen to his voice for hours!

oh and Michael Arden, mostly because I think the songs he would choose would be amazing and I love his voice as well.

Jul 7 2006, 02:22:55 PM
Hey Emcee,

I am sorry to be off topic here but all of a sudden I feel like the worst Adam fan ever. What short straight play was he in?

Thanks

re: Most Sexual Innuendos In Any Song
 Jun 30 2006, 09:29:05 AM
The Candle Shop song from Debbie Does Dallas!
re: Things that annoy you...
 Apr 18 2006, 10:17:20 AM
Ok I wasn't going to say anything...but here is mine:

-People that ruin threads because they
-Don't like the question
-The question has been asked before
-They don't like the poster
-Someone's spelling or grammer was wrong
-Have nothing better to do

It makes this board so hard to read.

re: Sutton or Lea?
 Apr 17 2006, 10:09:45 AM
I dont think I could sooner pick a star in the sky. I adore both of them, and although it very much sounds like a copout answer it is the truth!!!!!

I have a question though, What other roles could they have shared? To me they are both wonderful in everything I have seen them in but I could'nt imagine them bieng replaced by the other. besides eponine of course

Oh and one more question, Why is it every topic I choose to read is ruined by someone who has to

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You