News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theatrecr8zy

theatrecr8zy Profile Photo
Member Name: theatrecr8zy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wicked stunt castings  Feb 5 2015, 03:08:45 AM
^
Saw the tour a few weeks ago in Durham. Heard a few people around my age (mid 20's) comment about Ashley being in the show, neither as a positive or negative thing, just very matter of fact. Just that they kind of knew who he was. I don't know if the Wicked team threw him in there as a "name", or what. While he is a VERY pretty man, he wasn't really anything special.

Wicked BC/EFA  Jan 19 2015, 03:11:44 AM
Attended the tour of Wicked this weekend and was happily surprised to see them collecting for BC/EFA after the show. Selling posters, aprons, and totes. Thought that collections only took place twice a year, roughly around the time of Thanksgiving and the time of Easter ...
BC/EFA Fall 2014  Nov 20 2014, 04:19:31 PM
Anyone know if the Cinderella tour is doing anything? Seeing it tomorrow night and would love to get a poster or something.
Pippin Tour?  Nov 16 2014, 09:07:43 PM
Ordered on vocal rest for the rest of the tour. Got it. Definitely fired.
1st Disney Revival?  Nov 16 2014, 09:04:11 PM
Am I the only person in the world that actually LIKED Tarzan?
Pippin Tour?  Nov 16 2014, 08:52:41 PM
So apparently Kyle Dean Massey is with the tour through DC. Any word on whole will be taking over the role once he departs?

Also, what ever happened to Kyle Selig, who was the Pippin originally announced for the tour?

Kennedy Center SideShow casting?  Apr 7 2014, 06:17:24 PM
May be some small changes, but, the cast will be virtually the same as the La Jolla production cast.
BC/EFA Spring 2014  Apr 7 2014, 06:14:42 PM
Saw Jersey Boys tour the other night, first time seeing it and really liked it! Signed Playbills for $20 and Posters for $40, as well as bracelets made from recycled guitar strings and some jewelry made by one of the "Jersey Girls".
BC/EFA Spring 2014  Apr 2 2014, 12:12:58 AM
Here is a little info tour wise ... Saw Evita a week or two ago. They had Programs for $40, Posters for $80, and the Money kept rolling in buttons. Thought $80 was a little high for poster of a tour, but got one because it's one of my favorite shows and it was my first time seeing it. Saw Ghost in Charlotte tonight. Maybe it was because it was "Opening Night", but, they had nothing. Seeing the tour of Jersey Boys this coming Thursday and Wizard of Oz next week. Hope they are both doing something
Emma Hunton Will Join Wicked 1st National Tour  Mar 14 2014, 03:34:15 PM
Whoops ... I'm driving up from NC to see it in VA. I'm mainly going for Alison Fraser as Morrible, and Nick Adams as Fiyero doesn't hurt either. Was honestly looking forward to seeing Alilison Luff in the role, but, I've I watched some videos of Emma on YouTube ... Interested to see what she does with it.
Emma Hunton Will Join Wicked 1st National Tour  Mar 14 2014, 03:30:31 PM
I'm d
Sweet Charity Tour  Feb 19 2014, 01:50:53 PM
Thanks for the info!
Sweet Charity Tour  Feb 18 2014, 03:36:27 AM
Thank you. Just curious about it, hardly any info about it out there.
Sweet Charity Tour  Feb 14 2014, 07:22:01 PM
So, apparently there is a small, I'm guessing non-eq, tour of Sweet Charity happening this Spring. The show is coming here to NC in March and I was thinking about checking it out. Was just curious if anyone had any info on it ... who is producing it? cast? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
Who should we see more of?  Jan 29 2014, 09:37:26 PM
Stephanie D'Abruzzo
Who should we see more of?  Jan 23 2014, 11:53:31 PM
Leigh Ann Larken
Who should we see more of?  Jan 20 2014, 01:31:18 AM
I agree with blaxx ... More Alison Fraser, please!

Also, Beth Leavel. In something worthy of her talent.

Memphis Non Equity Tour  Jan 14 2014, 03:58:19 AM
Seeing this tomorrow night in NC, looking forward to it. Anyone know if they are selling merch? I always like to get a window card for shows I see and get the cast to sign them.
Nick Adams Joins First National Tour of Wicked  Jan 7 2014, 04:27:39 AM
Well this is exciting! Had already planned on buying a ticket when it was announced that Alison Fraser was joining.
Bye Big Fish  Jan 7 2014, 04:10:29 AM
Liked it, didn't love it. While it had a stellar cast and I thought they all gave beautiful performances , I just felt like the show itself needed some work, some tweaking. RIP Big Fish.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You