News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Melicus

Melicus Profile Photo
Member Name: Melicus
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Miss Saigon
 Jul 29 2008, 01:17:49 AM
I saw Miss Saigon yesterday at our Muny. Those of you who replied to my Eric Kunze question were right. I thought the whole cast was amazing!

Since the Muny is an outdoor theatre, they were able to do the most impressive "Fall of Saigon" I've ever seen. The back of the stage opened up where you could see the helicopter's lights as the GI's were evacuating. Then, a real helicopter emerged from behind the stage, hovered overhead, and flew off. The audience went wild! It was incredible! <

re: Anyone MAMMA MIA!-ing it tonight (7/18)?
 Jul 18 2008, 03:43:13 PM
I have tickets for the 9:30pm show. Sno-Caps are already in my purse.

Happy Mamma Mia Friday, everyone!

re: Broadway Barks
 Jul 14 2008, 01:21:16 PM
This is my favorite pic from the BWW article. How cute!
 Jul 14 2008, 01:49:28 AM
Jordangirl: Thank you for sharing the pics!

It's such a wonderful event. Kudos to all who volunteered their time! I hope lots of pets found loving homes.

Jul 9 2008, 02:42:34 AM
Does anyone know if Bill Berloni will be there signing copies of his new book, Broadway Tails? I took the book with me to my hair appointment today and sat there reading the first two chapters with tears streaming down my face while my color was processing. The stories about the dogs he has rescued and trained are so heart touching!
re: Miss Saigon Eric Kunze
 Jul 8 2008, 01:34:52 AM
Thank you to everyone who answered my question about Eric Kunze! Our Muny is an outdoor theatre so I was trying to decide whether or not it was worth enduring the heat and humidity to see Miss Saigon again. Now, I'm looking forward to seeing Eric and the show.
re: What do you plan on seeing next?
 Jul 7 2008, 03:14:08 PM
It's usually at least a couple of years before I get to see some of the shows you all are seeing in New York so I live vicariously through your posts.

The Color Purple is opening our Broadway series at the Fox. I'm also seeing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat on July 20th at Stages. I'm looking forward to seeing Christopher Kale Jones again. On July 27th, I'm seeing Miss Saigon at the Muny.

re: Most important/life changing theater experiences you've had?
 Jul 7 2008, 05:27:35 AM

re: Miss Saigon
 Jul 5 2008, 04:02:50 PM
Eric Kunze is starring in Miss Saigon at the Muny in a couple of weeks. Has anyone here seen him perform the role of Chris, and if so, how was he? Thanks!
re: Millie Sees Jersey Boys 7/4/08
 Jul 5 2008, 12:47:55 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience! The show has become one of my favorites too. I saw the 1st Nat'l Tour three times. Each time the show was over, I felt like a kid getting off a roller coaster ride wanting to run and get in line to do it all over again.
re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
 Jun 27 2008, 02:07:46 AM
LOL! I haven't heard any rumors about a shirtless, glow-in-the-dark CKJ, but I can let you know on July 20th.
 Jun 27 2008, 01:22:36 AM
I'm looking forward to Joseph too, mainly because of Christopher Kale Jones. I loved him in Jersey Boys! I'm seeing Millie this Sunday so it's nice to know you've seen it and thought it was amazing.
 Jun 26 2008, 09:30:53 PM
http://www.stagesstlouis.com/shows/show1/modernmillie2.cfm

Jun 26 2008, 09:21:57 PM
http://www.stagesstlouis.com/shows/show2/JosephCast.cfm
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You