pixeltracker

Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?

Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#1Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 4/28/08 at 12:23pm

Do they ever actually have cast lists on their site?

http://www.stagesstlouis.com/index.cfm

Because so far Christopher Kale Jones is playing Joseph (and Jenna Coker-Jones is the Narrator) and Graham Rowat is playing Trevor Graydon, but neither of these items are actually on the Stages St. Louis site. I'm just intrigued as to who's going to be in the other shows; I'm sure I won't get to actually see any of them.

http://grahamrowat.com/

see sidebar

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt
Updated On: 4/28/08 at 12:23 PM

LizzieCurry
#3re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 6/26/08 at 10:24pm

Yay! Can't wait for the Joseph photos. :)

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#4re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 6/26/08 at 11:03pm

Thoroughly Modern Millie was such an amazing show! I am very excited to see Joseph next month.

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

Melicus Profile Photo
Melicus
#5re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 6/27/08 at 1:22am

I'm looking forward to Joseph too, mainly because of Christopher Kale Jones. I loved him in Jersey Boys! I'm seeing Millie this Sunday so it's nice to know you've seen it and thought it was amazing. re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?

LizzieCurry
#6re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 6/27/08 at 1:23am

Is he going to be shirtless? Because I adore him, but... the man weighs like 105 lbs. and is glow-in-the-dark pale. re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?

Melicus Profile Photo
Melicus
#7re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 6/27/08 at 2:07am

LOL! I haven't heard any rumors about a shirtless, glow-in-the-dark CKJ, but I can let you know on July 20th. re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?

broadwayfan7
#8re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 6/27/08 at 10:03am

Enjoy the show Melicus!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

LizzieCurry
#9re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 7/18/08 at 6:33pm

AWWWWWW

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/entertainment/stories.nsf/stage/story/0100A5C707DCF3048625748A007640D4?OpenDocument

Byron Abens
#10re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 7/18/08 at 6:59pm

Stages has finally learned and pretty much waits until rehearsals start to post the cast of the upcoming show. Having worked there the 2006 and 2007 season, I saw how often they have to recast at the last minute. Last year alone Dave, Keno, and Vicky had to be replaced pretty last minute for Full Monty, and the actress who ended up playing Polly in Crazy for You was also a replacement, less than ten days before rehearsals started.

So if you check their website 2 weeks, possibly 3, before opening, when rehearsals start, you should find the cast list and bios.

broadwayfan7
#11re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 7/18/08 at 10:17pm

I'm seeing the show on the 30th and will report back then.

broadwayfan7
#12re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 8/1/08 at 1:18pm

Saw the show back on Wednesday and it was FANTASTIC! Christopher has such a beautiful voice and it was nice to hear him sing without using his falsetto. When he got finished singing his opening song, he bowed at the end of it (just like he bows in Jersey Boys)lol. Him and his wife, Jenna, have GREAT chemistry on stage. It's a terrific production and has been selling out since it opened. They even added an extra performance on August 10.

Anna_Elizabeth Profile Photo
Anna_Elizabeth
#13re: Casting @ Stages St. Louis this season?
Posted: 8/1/08 at 1:36pm

Thanks for the article link! That was so~o An Affair to Remember moment. I love it! And they are adorable.

Videos