News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Disneywed

Disneywed Profile Photo
Member Name: Disneywed
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Favourite reasonably priced pre-theatre dinner spot?
 Feb 23 2017, 11:06:59 PM

I actually enjoy Blue Fin, right by TKTS, breakfast or lunch, great spot (yummy breakfast) 

How to Succeed should be bowing to Radcliffe
 Mar 12 2012, 06:32:48 PM
Bwaydevil - I actually found Radcliffe to be a pleasure - sang quite well and really seemed comfortable.
re: nicest b'way actor
 Mar 12 2012, 06:30:43 PM
Brian D'Arcy James - so sweet posed a bunch with my daughter. Kind man cnsidering how tired he must have been after the show.

Jerry O'connell was an absolute dream after Seminar. Chatty and sweet.

Your biggest Broadway crush
 Mar 12 2012, 06:28:35 PM
Drew Sarich - just couldn't keep my eyes off of him in the last les mis incarnation.
Between tkts and the show
 Feb 10 2012, 10:41:11 AM
Thanks all! I ended up getting brunch at Blue Fin, roaming around hiting the bookstore and such. BTW LOVED Seminar! Next time I will go in without a show in mind and hit the booth closer to show time, but this time I was 1st on the play only line as I had my heart set on Seminar. Jerry Oconnell came out at the stage door and was so sweet to all. Was a good day.
Between tkts and the show
 Feb 7 2012, 09:49:32 PM
So if I'm in ny for the day - what can I do between the tkts line & show time?
Tony Awards in Times Suare
 Apr 26 2011, 11:38:17 AM
I know they showed the awards in Times Square last year, do they do this all the time and is it being shown there this year? THANKS!!
Sending to a Stage door
 Oct 23 2010, 09:54:46 AM
I'm sure I've seen this topic, but after a few searches, I guess I could be wrong (or search impaired.)

I'd like to send a gift to an performer, do I just send to the stage door address? Is there a good site for these addresses? (Broadway Theatre- Promises Promises)

Thank you!!

Musicals you want revived
 Aug 26 2010, 05:43:19 PM
Little Shop of Horrors ( was just thinking that today, when "Grow For Me" was on XM on broadway)

Hello Dolly

You're a Good man Charlie brown

Broadway People Game
 Jul 27 2010, 03:06:02 PM
Bryan Batt
Shows you'd NEVER see again?
 Jul 3 2010, 11:05:48 AM
The Lion King...only time in my life I have ever left a show at intermission.
think in the heights will be around a while?
 Jun 17 2010, 11:14:06 AM
Yesterday seemed to be school trip day, and I swear at leats 70% of the seats were filled by 16 year olds. Interesting. Every time there was a kiss or something remotely romantic, all the kids did a collective "ooohhhhh." Having listened to the cast recording for so long I knew the storyline and such, but was usnure how certain things were done. When the show got close to the end of the blackout and I knew what was coming next, I got out the tissues, but the reactions of everyone at that poin
 Jun 16 2010, 10:44:19 PM
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Jun 15 2010, 09:51:31 PM
decided to just make it work....going tomorrow, thanks all!
 Jun 15 2010, 04:07:29 PM
I've been trying to get in to see it for a while, and between seeing what the rest of the group wanted and time, no luck. Goes anyone want to hazzard a guess?
Happy Days: The Musical @ Gateway Playhouse, Bellport, NY
 May 28 2010, 07:12:26 PM
wow, you guys are being way harsh! Everyone starts somewhere, remember??

(ps, Sachem's theatre dept sucked)

Yet Another What Should I See Thread- Thanks!
 May 11 2010, 05:45:27 PM
Don't miss Tenor...fabulously funny.
LEND ME A TENOR rush
 Apr 18 2010, 11:07:23 PM
Hey Mr Music....sounds like you were right behind me...seats were great. what a wonderful show!!!
Do you think actors are obliged to appear/sign at the stage door?
 Apr 18 2010, 10:59:41 PM
obliged? no.
do they occasionally have bad days and not feel like it ? sure.

BUT they don't dig ditches, empty bedpans or get shot at for a living, so a meet and greet seems like it wouldn't kill them.

I do get both sides of the topic, really. I just think it would be great if the person working the door would say, X isn't coming out, thanks folks...before it gets silly.

I know...not a popular opinion. But its mine. :)

Shows you discovered after they closed and never got to see
 Feb 9 2010, 12:38:53 PM
9-5
Finnian's - I was due to go in a few weeks for a friend's birthday, now I have to scare up another gift!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You