News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for phantom1978

Member Name: phantom1978
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BACK TO THE FUTURE Reviews
 Aug 7 2023, 04:54:45 PM

My nephew, brother, and I absolutely loved the show from start to finish. You gotta go see it. Forget the critics!

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Reviews
 Mar 19 2023, 05:11:51 AM

Justin Cooley was the true star of this show. 

SHUCKED On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread
 Mar 19 2023, 05:09:22 AM

Saw it last night and really enjoyed. No standout songs but I laughed so hard. Totally enjoyable evening of theater. 

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Mar 16 2023, 11:39:07 PM

For me I think the story would be better served as a play. The music just wasn’t memorable. 

Titanique
 Mar 16 2023, 08:04:40 PM

Seen 8 shows this week and this was our fave. So funny. 

SHUCKED On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread
 Mar 9 2023, 07:09:52 PM

Can't wait to see it next week!!!

Phantom Closing?
 Feb 22 2023, 11:38:12 PM

NY Post says Phantom will be returning.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/22/andrew-lloyd-webber-will-bring-back-phantom-of-the-opera-penning-king-charles-iis-coronation-music/

HELP - what to see in March
 Feb 4 2023, 02:59:36 PM

Dollypop said: "I've seen DOLLY! 94 times and could esily sit through it another 94 times."

I've only go to see it once with Bette Midler and loved every moment of it.

Feb 4 2023, 02:02:50 PM

VernonGersch said: "Kimberly Akimbo. A wonderful incredibly special musical that has so much heart."

Just booked it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Feb 4 2023, 01:16:09 PM

quizking101 said: "Dates would help, considering there are a lot of opening/previews in March.

I would hop on the train of & JULIET and KIMBERLY AKIMBO. If it’s late March, I would recommend giving WHITE GIRL IN DANGER at Second Stage a chance since the tickets are cheap right now and it’s a brand new original work
"

Just booked tickets to & Juliet. Thanks.

Feb 4 2023, 01:15:15 PM

Dollypop said: "I'm not being sarcastic here, but if PHANTOM means so much to you, why not see it more than once while your here? You may not get to see it in the same form ever again .I saw Bette Midler in Dolly five times in its closing week."

I am thinking about seeing it twice but honestly I have seen it over 80 times worldwide so I will probably just take in some new shows.

Feb 4 2023, 01:24:22 AM

Flying out to NYC to see Phantom one last time and need suggestions for other shows to see. What’s good out there?

I’ve seen Hadestown, Six, Lion King, Aladdin, Book of Mormon, and Hamilton already. Thanks fellow Broadway fans. 

Ben Crawford - days off?
 Dec 6 2021, 03:31:42 PM

Thanks for all the replies. Wish they would post them like they do with the Christine alternates.

Ben Crawford - days off?
 Dec 5 2021, 02:30:07 AM

Coming to see Phantom over a weekend and wondered if he does all 3 shows? Thanks.

Phantom Tour - Chris Mann replacement
 Nov 4 2015, 05:31:27 PM

I am not a fan of his work or Katie's for that matter. Probably the worst principal casting I have even seen when it comes to Phantom. Was hoping to fly out to see it once Mann as gone. Neither one of them would make it on Broadway but on tour Cameron Mackintosh can skimp on quality.

Phantom Tour - Chris Mann replacement
 Nov 4 2015, 04:40:35 PM

Does anyone know who is set to replace Chris Mann at the end of November? I'm praying for someone with some talent.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You